Hospitals And Happy Meals..

We went to the McDonald's drive thru..

Parker looked at Me and asked,

"What do you want to eat?"

"Ummm.."

I wasn't sure, I felt a bit under pressure as I was tempted by the mcroyale and I also felt the urge to buy a happy meal!

"I want a happy meal!"

Parker looked at me in confusion and surprise, a sheepish smile on his face..

He turns towards the McDonald's woman and laughs,

"You know what, what the hell! Make that two happy meals!"

I smile to myself..

Lol my fake boyfriend might not be that annoying Actually!

We move to the next window, and take our food and park at the nearest park..

We get out of the car and he comes up next to me.. A bit too close for my liking.. But you know what, I ain't complaining! Though, I do tense up a bit.. I suppose he noticed.. But, instead of moving away he put his arm around me causing me stomach to clench so bad it hurt!

But it felt good.. It felt good to know that you have someone looking out for you someone that cares because they believe that you are a person that deserves their care not because they want something from you or because they want to just waste time..

We walked on through the park until we got to an enchanting willow Tree..

We went to sit underneath it..

We sat on the ground as he took out our happy meal boxes.. He handed me my one and took his.. God I was so hungry! I literally devoured my Food! It was kinda embarrassing because I ended up finishing my food when parker was still half way through his!

He looked Towards me With a wide grin,

"Someone was hungry!"

I let out a loud and unattractive snort!

He took a pause and then replied,

"That's okay I like a girl with an appetite!"

I didn't answer..

Could Parker Adams actually be nice, I mean you know there is always a first time for everything!

I guess I am being quite harsh, you know Parker has never actually done anything to annoy or upset me before, I mean apart from his usual asshole comments and jerkiness he isn't that bad! I just guess that it's just me expecting that he is!

Back to the human world!

Parker finishes his sandwich and fries and then he suddenly looks at me a glitter in his eye!

In his hand is a cardboard boat! I wonder where he got it from, but he answers before I even ask!

"This is the toy I got with the happy meal!"

I suddenly remember that I had completely forgotten about my toy!

I open the red McDonalds box and take out a matching cardboard Boat! I look up to him with a cheesy grin and point to my boat saying,

"Look were twinsies!"

"Someone's excited!"

We both laugh in unison!

Suddenly I get an amazing idea!

What if we go to the lake and let our boats float!

I tell him that and he obviously likes my idea because there is a wide, cheesy grin on his face!