red cups and deceiving men..

So I would like to thank all the people who commented it might have been a bit harsh but it was definitely taken in and appreciated so ty ♥

*************************************************************

I head to the door, rather slowly due to the four inch heels I'm wearing! When I get to the door, I look through the eye hole first, and see a rather cute looking Parker standing outside with a small rose in his hand…  He’s so sweet.

I take a step back to open the door, when I do I notice his eyes widening a bit as he looks at me... I wave my hand in his face as to get him to focus and when he doesn't I let out an unattractive snort of laughter..

Hearing my ugly snort causes him to come back to the normal world..

"What?"  He asks, his eyes refocusing.

I just laugh in return.

"I'm sorry, it's just... Natalie Casen you look stunning!"

At that I straighten up, thinking to myself.

Ooh heeeeell no! We are not going through a broken heart again! I'm stopping it right from the beginning!

I walk out of the house towards his car ignoring him!

I open the door to his ford SUV and climb in!

He runs back to the car and gets in.

"What was that about?!"

"Nothing, have you got a problem Mr Adams?"

"I guess not." he replies in utter and sheer confusion...

As we get closer to Sandra’s house I start to hear blaring music! Of course it's from her house!

Parker and I walk through the heat and sweat of the bodies into the extravagant party!

So far, I hadn't spotted Tom or any of his friends.

I reverse my thoughts to Sandra.

And suddenly I hear a high pitched and sickeningly sweet voice which could only belong to Sandra Tomlinson!

I turn around to face her.

She was wearing a mini black dress, and when I say mini… I mean mini.

"Sandra, I've missed you!"

I pull her into my embrace.

"I've missed you too babe, looking good by the way… And nice job with Parker you have really scored!" She whisper yells in my ear.

I cringe, and feel my stomach twist...

She walks away swaying her tiny yet firm hips.

I turn back to find Parker holding out a red solo cup for me!

I grab it and chug it down without thinking.

I go back to the kitchen get another cup and I head back to find Parker.  When I find him, we dance for a bit.  In the corner of my eye I see Tom’s jealous glare.  I twist my lips up into a Cheshire Cat smile. 

I slip away from Parker to go to the kitchen to get another drink, tripping on the carpet as I walked. I was falling when suddenly I felt two firm hands holding me.....

I looked up into dark brown eyes.. I didn't recognize him.  I went through the people it could be; but I knew it wasn't Parker or Zach because of the person’s brown blood shot eyes.  I thought it may be Tom, but I noticed the guy had black hair… Unlike Tom.

Who was it..?

"Woah there princess, you shouldn't be walking around while your this drunk!"

"I'm a princess!" I giggle.

"Yes you are…  Princesses live in castles!"

"I want to live in a castle!"

"Yes, and you will!" He coos..

He started moving upstairs with my hand in his!

"Where are we going?" I giggle.

"To a castle!" he replies.

I giggle and walk with him up the stairs until we reach a door.

"Is the castle in here?"

"Mmhhm!"

We head through the door and suddenly i feel a bit claustrophobic, and my gut tells me that there is something fishy about being alone in a room with a stranger I just met in the middle of a party...

Suddenly I feel my secret prince charming of a strangers smile change from a warm and welcoming one to a sly and devilish one.

I start to feel scared and stutter, "I don’t want to…to be in this castle anymore."

I head towards the door in a hurry to exit but he pulls me back by my wrist. As a reaction I let out a really loud yelp and I start screaming. But it was no use.

Suddenly, I felt a thud on my head and I fell to the floor, my vision turned blurry and the edges turned blue, I glimpsed the door opening and someone walking in and punching the prince charming dude before everything turned black....

***************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

so what do you think of that? a bit of action, who do you think came in the room? I would like to thank a new editor for me haley! I would like to thank all my readers as well! and as usual vote and keep onreading !! :)