22

Clarkes POV

Lexa rested her head on my shoulder, her arms around my waist. Octavia sighed as she pulled her shirt back down and grabbed the bottle. I groaned as it landed on me.

"Dare." I allowed, scared of what she would say if I said truth. Octavia grinned and I instanly regretted my descision.

"I dare you too call your mother and say whatever I tell you too."

"Oh no!" I cried, getting out my phone. "It better not bet bad Octavia I swear to god."

Octavia asked Niylah for a pen and paper, and then scribbled some stuff down. When she was ready she nodded at me, and everyone went silent as I called my mom. As we waited for her to pick up, Octavia held up a sign.

'Act like you don't know you called her.' It said. I nodded grimly and then mum picked up the phone.

"Hi Clarke." She said. I replied with what Octavias sign said, internally screaming.

"Imagine how mad my mum would get if she found out. She would tell me it's way too soon."

"What?" My mum's voice yelped. "Clarke?" I read from the sign again.

"But Lexa said yes, so it might not be."

"When's the wedding?" Octavia chimed in loudly, holding up another sign for me to read. I almost laughed at the words on it, but kept a straight face and said them anyway.

"Tonight, in a few hours." Octavia held up another sign but pointed at Lexa, who made a face. She said the words anyway, probably finding this very funny.

"The ring Clarke got was beautiful." Lexa grinned at me before adding something that wasn't on the sign, whispering slightly so it sounded like she was just talking to me. "Clarke, I saw a bedroom down the hallway. Come on!"

Half of the people in the room were holding their hands over their mouths, stifling laughter. The other half were laughing, but quietly. I tried to glare at Lexa but I couldn't help smiling. Octavia held up one last sign that she had just written in the last few seconds.

It read 'kissing sounds'. I shook my head at Octavia but she motioned for me to do it anyway. Before I could object, Lexa kissed me, loud enough that I knew my mother could hear it on the other end. She kissed me for a while, until I finally pulled back.

With Octavias permission, I ended the call. Everyone burst into fits of laughter, rolling around on the floor. I tried to stop myself from joining in, but I eventually gave up. My phone lit up with a call from my mother, but I ignored it.

"Oh my gosh Clarke." Raven wiped literal tears from her eyes. "You are going to be in so much trouble later."

"I know." I groaned, grabbing the bottle and spinning it. When it finally stopped, I grinned in triumph when it pointed at Raven.

"Dare." She said confidently.

"Great." I let go of Lexa and stood, motioning for Raven to follow me. "I'll tell you your dare over here."

Raven got up and followed me to the other side of the room, where I whispered so no one could hear me.

"You like Luna don't you?" I asked. "Already?" Raven blushed but nodded, knowing she couldn't keep secrets from me.

"I know it's soon." She whispered. "But we talked for a long time, and I really like her."

"Good. Than I dare you to kiss her." Raven looked at me, wide-eyed. She opened her mouth to protest but I shook my head. "Gotta do it Rae."

Raven shook her head in disbelief, but she would thank me later. We headed back to the group, Raven sitting closer to Luna than before.

"So?" Octavia asked, waiting for something to happen.

Raven took a deep breath and then leaned forward. Luna looked incredibley surprised as Raven tentatively kissed her, but didn't pull away. Everyone looked away, more to gove them privacy than embarrassment.

I looked back when I heard Raven laugh, and saw both Raven and Luna holding hands, grinning widely.

"You're welcome Raven." I said, and Raven gave me a small thumbs up. She grabbed the bottle and spun it.

We continued the game for another couple of hours. We found out that Monty was dating Harper, that Jasper had a crush on a girl named Maya, who Lexa knew well. The rest of the game was mostly dares for people to reveal secrets.

My phone continued to buzz with a stream of calls and texts from my mother that I ignored, knowing it wouldn't be worth it. Eventually, I turned it on silent. 

The game had stopped because everyone was getting tired. Niylah suddenly opened the door, coming back from her drinks run. In her arms she held a tray filled with small glasses. She handed one round to everyone and then held hers up, proposing a toast.

"To being reckless!" She whooped, and everyone joined in, cheering along with her. We all downed our drinks, coughing as the fiery liquid burned our throats.

Lexa had snuggled up against me, her head resting on my lap, one of her arms around my waist. I absent-mindedly stroked her hair as I talked to Raven and Octavia, the clock making another revolution before anyone moved.

"We should probably go." I said. "It's getting late." Lexa groaned quietly as she sat up, blinking sleepily. I bit my lip as I looked at her, she looked so cute. Lexa met my eyes and smiled, placing both hands on either side of my face.

She kissed me slowly, her nose brushing against mine. I heard Octavia groan at us but I ignored her, pulling Lexa even closer. She ended up almost sitting on my lap, but neither of us complained. Lexa moved one of her hands from my face, and I felt them gently brushing at my stomach.

I felt her gently biting at my lower lip, and fought to contain the noise in the back of my throat. Lexa smiled against my lips, her hands tracing my spine underneath my shirt. We pulled back slightly, and I rested my forehead against hers.

"You guys do know that there's like ten people in this room?" Octavia asked.

"Yeah, we know." I sighed, lifting my head. "We should get going."

"Okay, you guys take Lexas car. We'll get a ride from someone else." 

"Cool, see you guys later." I waved at everyone and stopped to thank Niylah before we left, Lexa holding one of my hands in both of hers.

We wound through the party - with a lot less people - and headed for the front door. Just as we rounded toe corner to the front door, Finn stepped infront of us.

"You." He said, glaring at Lexa.