"Ferb, what do you do when you like a girl?" a familiar voice piped up beside him. He turned around to find...

"Irving? You like a girl?" Ferb asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yep. The blonde." Irving said, pointing to the group of Fireside Girls.

Ferb felt a rage fill his chest as he guessed Irving was talking about Emma. "She's mine, Irv." Ferb growled.

"What are you talking about? She was flirting with me this morning!" Irving replied, laughing.

Ferb's face turned red and he almost punched Irving, but then realized there was another blonde in the group. "Oh! Katie?" he asked.

"Duh! Who else?" Irving scoffed.

"Phew! Well, you have to be smooth... sweep her off her feet. Make her fall for you. Take her by surprise! Once you've woo'd her, she'll fall into your love and you guys will live happily ever after." Ferb said, reminiscing all of the times he and Emma had spent together in the past 2 weeks.

"Got it! Thanks, Ferb!" Irving said, filling a notebook with pages of notes. Ferb watched him take notes and he was confused at how he was coming up with pages of notes for a few sentences, but he shrugged it off.

"New recruits, please join us on the stage for the Sashing Ceremony!" Mrs. Feyersied said, and Ferb ran to the seats he had saved for the gang to watch Emma from the front row. He looked at her with a smile and noticed she looked extremely upset for some reason. He was about to go up and talk to her, when...

"Ferb! Come help me with the finishing touches!" Phineas called as he messed around with the confetti cannon. He sighed and went to help his brother instead.

________________________________

After the ceremony had ended, Phineas and Ferb were both dying to finally go be with the girls, and when they all walked down from the stage, there was no hesitation. Phineas got up and ran towards Isabella, but none other than Little Suzy Johnson was waiting there to trip him. He fell face first on the floor.

"PHINEAS! Are you okay?" Isabella asked, running to his side. She looked at Suzy and glared.

"Bubbles!" Suzy giggled and turned back to her family.

"Ooooh, that little girl's gonna get it someday, I'm telling you!" Isabella grumbled as she knelt next to Phineas. "She's going down!"

Phineas got up and rubbed his nose. "Ouch..." he said quietly, and Isabella hugged him.

"I know what'll make you feel better, Phineas!" she said with a small smirk.

"Huh?" he asked, looking at her.

"This!" she giggled, kissing his nose and then kissing him on the lips. He was surprised but melted into the kiss.

Emma laughed at her friends and purposefully avoided the evil little blonde girl, flashing her a nervous smile as she walked by.

"You did amazing, Emma." Ferb smiled and pulled her in for a slow, sweet hug, resting his head on top of hers.

"Thank you, Ferb... my arm still hurts though. Could you-" she started, and Ferb realized he was squishing her arm in between them.

"Oh! Sorry, sorry, sorry! I didn't mean-"

Emma laughed. "It's okay, just hurt a little bit!"

"It sucks that you sprained your arm, Em... I had something special planned but now I gotta change it around. I hope it's still special." he sighed.