The Statue of Liber-Roger

Hey, Buford, don't touch tha- crap. Buford rewinded the story to the beginning... now what am I gonna do? ........Alright, I decided that the chapters of this book are going to alternate from Ferb, Emma, & the Fireside Girls to Dr. Doofenshmirtz and Agent P, so here's the Doof story to go with our same day! Rewinding baaaccckkk to the beginning of the morning!

Perry awoke to Candace humming, and he couldn't fall asleep.

"Oh, Mr. Miggins, can you believe that tomorrow's Jeremy and I's one-year anniversary? I hope he does something romantic! Like, take me to that fancy restaurant across town!" she giggled to her stuffed bear.

Perry rolled his eyes and chattered, waking up the boys from their slumber.

Phineas yawned and stretched his arms upwards, looking down at Perry afterwards. "Morning, Perry!" he paused and heard his sister humming 'Do Nothing Day'. "Uh, oh, Ferb. Tomorrow's her and Jeremy's anniversary. We better get ready for a LOT of humming." Phineas snickered, and Ferb just sat in silence.

All of a sudden, Perry's watch beeped, and he bounded off of the bed to silence it.

"Did you hear that?" Phineas asked, looking around. "Huh, maybe I'm hearing things. I could've sworn I hear something say 'Good morning, blade gent bee.' Ah, you're right, that's crazy!" Phineas laughed and jumped out of bed as Perry walked out of the room.

The watch beeped again, and Perry rushed downstairs and into the garage.

"Agent P, where are you? It's an emergency!" Major Monogram called in, and Perry silenced it and looked for his tunnel entrance. "Agent P, are you ignoring me? Oh, we replaced your entrance. Find the metal barrel next to the- no, other side of the car. There ya go. See you in a second."

Perry rolled his eyes and jumped into the metal barrel, sliding down a tube and into his swivelly red chair in front of a huge screen.

"Good morning, Agent P. Hate to bother you so early in the morning, but we've gotten word that Doofenshmirtz has started his evil scheme earlier than usual. He's purchased quite a few... interesting... items, including, but not limited to, a 200 gallon tank of water with hydrochloric acid, a water pump, and 5 ham and... turkey... subs... Carl, why did you track his lunch order?"

"Hey, I didn't know! What person in their right mind buys 5 footlong sandwiches?" Carl rebutted, throwing his hands in the air.

"Carl, this is Doofenshmirtz we're talking about. Have you HEARD his backstories? Obviously he's not in his right mind either way." Monogram scoffed and turned back to the screen. "Anyways, it's become suspicious because there was recently a statue of Mayor Roger Doofenshmirtz put up in front of his window. Get over there ASAP and find out what he's doing, then put a stop to it!"

Perry waited patiently for Major Monogram to finish his argument and spiel and sighed a sigh of relief before jumping out of his chair and walking to where his hovercar normally was. It was gone. He turned back to the screen.

"Oh, Agent P. We sent all of our agent's cars out to be washed today. You're gonna have to use that dinosaur! Oh, ho, ho, it's been a while since we've seen that!" Major Monogram chuckled and pointed to a small tricycle. "Oh, man, that was when times were tough, and all we could afford was tricycles! Well, that and you all were still babies."

He walked over to the trike and tried to squeeze into the seat, but it was a bit small.

"GET ON THE TRIKE!" Carl yelled, and Perry chattered angrily at the two. Agent P was extremely fed up with the morning and finally squeezed onto the tricycle, riding it out of the lair slowly, as Carl and Major Monogram laughed their heads off at the sight of a platypus riding a trike.