Finding Phineas

Morning everyone and happy Saturday! Just woke up and I'm excited to be writing this one, honestly I have no idea what's gonna happen in this chapter, so let's have some serious fun! Hold onto your aglets, everyone, we're taking a trip down the yellow sidewalk! (PS this isn't my image, it's a fanart but it works perfectly with this chapter :))

The Fireside Girls walked into the yard after the whole fight scene confused as to why Emma and Isabella both had scrapes and scratches all over them, but were... hugging?

"Uh... hi, Chief!" Gretchen waved.

"Heya, Gretch! Hi, girls!" Isabella laughed, and Emma was still laughing her head off.

"Emma, what the heck is wrong with you?" Adyson asked, walking over to Emma and shaking her by the shoulders.

"Yeah, what did we miss?" Milly asked.

"A lot... you missed A LOT..." Phineas and Ferb sighed and looked at each other.

All of a sudden, Emma stopped laughing and looked at the boys. "I think the question is what are you guys doing we're all okay now!" she smiled, but then the smile faded as she looked Phineas in the eyes.

"Oh no... not again..." she whispered and hid behind Isabella.

"What's wrong with Phineas?" Holly asked as Phineas started smirking and walking towards Emma again. Ferb wasn't about to let this jerk take his girl, though.

"Back away from the blonde, dorito boy." he said, standing his ground and pulling out a t-shirt cannon from behind his back.

"Where'd he get that?" Buford whispered, and Baljeet just shrugged.

"Oh yeah? Make me." Phineas growled in reply.

"Watch me!" Ferb said, shoving Phineas to the ground with the cannon, hoping it would awake him from this stage.

"Oh, you probably shouldn't have done that, blockhead." Phineas grimaced, standing back up.

"I'll do it again if you so much as touch her." Ferb said, pointing the cannon at his face.

Phineas got up and Ferb threw the cannon to the ground as the boys threw a few hard punches at each other.

Isabella held Emma in her arms, taking her to the opposite corner so neither of them had to watch the fight commence.

"Is he gonna be like this forever, Emma?" Isabella whimpered, glancing over at the boys.

"I hope not, but we have to do something fast. Wait a minute!" she said, an idea popping into her brain.

"What?" Isabella asked.

"We're going to 'Blueprint Heaven' to try and figure out what did this to him! If we can find the device that did it to him by finding what it does..." Emma started, and the gears in Isabella's brains started turning.

"Then we can find a cure! You really are a genius, Em, I'm making you a patch for that." Isabella giggled.

"Not now, though, we have to go before Ferb gets beat up!" Emma grabbed Isabella's hand and the two girls ran out the gate.

"Or Phineas!" Isabella argued.

"Or Phineas!" Emma repeated and they hopped on their bikes and rode down the street to Blueprint Heaven.

The girls reached the store and threw their bikes down in hopes nobody would steal them, and ran inside the store out of breath.

"Whoa, girls, what's going on?" the lady at the counter asked.