Chapter 10

"Lia." Adrianna calls me from behind and I turn around. "You fucking bitch." I tilt my head confused on what I've done. "Adrianna, I's rweally dwon't wan't two dwo this rwight now." I say. "I don't care. You slept with Blake?" "What?" I say confused. "You fucking slept with Blake. Don't play dumb." "No, she's a virgin." Ronnie says from behind her with Vicky and suprisingly Frenchy. "Is she really? Because Blake just told us." Della says raising an eyebrow. "Even if she did, why would it matter?" Ronnie asks crossing her arms. "Because that's my boyfriend. You little ignorant dip shit." Can someone seriously tell me what a boyfriend is? Vicky and Ronnie's mouth fell open as Frenchy stepped foreward. "Yeah, I guess she's not so innocent. You fucking slut."

"Woah. Harsh words. What's going on here?" Dylan says trying to lighten the mood. "Who even are you?" Adrianna spat making Dylan's smile drop. "Dylan. Nice too meet you." He held out his hand. "Are you the doorman or something?" Della asks. "He's a hot doorman." One of Adrianna's friends say making them all laugh. He raised his eyebrow before turning towards me. "Lia, Are you okay?" "Yes. Thwey dwon't scare mwe." I say turning towards the table. That's until I feel someone grab my arm and stand me up. Adrianna towered over me. You could tell she was angry. "Look, I already didn't like you. You just had to make me hate you even more, didn't you? You think just because you're so pretty and you got a good body you can just make everyone fall for you. But look you fucking tramp, I can see through what you're trying to do. You're fucking disgusting and pathetic. The worst part is you come into this family and try to fucking take to take it all once again. The love and affection. I don't even understand what's so good about you! You speak and dress like a child! You have ugly black hair! And you're literally the same height as a dwarf!" For some reason I didn't get sad. Just angry. Really angry. "Do you feel better about yourself?" I ask. "Oh look! She finally wants to act her age!" "Adrianna!" I hear Leo yell out.

I look to the side and find all my Daddies standing there dissapointed. "She literally fucked my boyfriend!" She yells at the top of her lungs. That's it. "I was literally raped!" I yell back at the same volume. Everyone was quiet. The only thing you could hear was the chatter and music from around us. "Well that was what I was trying to tell you guys." Mason says sighing. "Y-You were what?" Danny says with his jaw clenched. I look down instantly regretting everything I just said. "Lia, look at me. Right now." I hear Leo say in a very dark and scary voice. I look up and I can see the anger in his eyes. "What. Did. You. Just. Say." I was too frightened to say anything so I looked back down. "Adrianna, Lia, let's go. We're going home." Bryan says. You could hear the anger in his voice. "B-Bwut what abwout Tommy?" I ask quietly. "He'll understand." Jori says grabbing my hand and leading me towards the exit. "Wait! Leo, can I come?" Julia asks. "Not right now. We'll send someone to pick you guys up."

Well, my first ball is officially ruined.

~

I was in my room unzipping my dress. I was told to go change then come to the main living room. They didn't speak once on the way home. Danny only played with my hair but his jaw was clenched most of the time. I put on a unicorn onesie and unicorn slippers before opening the door and walking out. "Hello Miss  Lia." The girl from earlier says smiling at me. "Hewo!" I say smiling back. "Do you know where the main livingroom is?" I ask and she nods. She takes me the the room at the end of the hall and opens the door. I see my Daddies standing around the room as Adrianna sat in the couch and looked down. "Tank you!" I say smiling at her. "No problem!" She says back before walking away. I close the door and walk in. "Sit." Leo says and I do as he says sitting in a chair with fluffy pillows.

It was silent. Almost like they didn't know what to say. "Lia. Why didn't you tell us?" Danny says looking at me. "I's dwidn't want you two stwop loving me. I's wanted two stway wiff you." I say pouting. "Why would you think we would give you away?" Jori asks confused. "I-I dwon't know." "Adrianna." Leo says and you could almost hear the anger in his voice. "Y-Yes?" She says looking down. "How many time have I warned you today?" "Many." "And you don't seem to be fucking listening right?" "Y-Yes." "You decided to cause a scene just because you thought she slept with whatever that stupid boys name is. You decided to insult her in front of everyone. To call her pathetic and disgusting. You decided to make her insecure about all the beautiful things about her. Correct me if I'm wrong." "Y-You aren't." "Mmm. Thought so. Lia, you may leave."

"Owkay." I get up and look at Danny. "Mway I's sleep wiff you tonight?" I ask him and he smiled. "Of course. I'll tuck you in, Love. Let's go." He grabs my hand and walks out closing the door. "She's iwn twouble?" I ask looking up at him. "Yes. Very big trouble." We get to his room and it was fairly big. He stops me and kneels down to my height before whispering "Look, Kim is here but she's taking her leave soon so don't focus on her. Alright?" "Yes sir!" I say nodding.  He smiles and pats my head before it fades away a little making me pout. He gets up quick hoping I didn't notice and grabs my hand leading me deeper into his room. "Hey babe." Kim says sitting in the couch with her legs crossed.

She looked at me and scoffed. "What was that?" Danny asks raising his eyebrow. "Nothing. Why is she her?" She stands up and folds her arm. "I could ask the same thing about you."He mumbled under his breath picking me up. "Excuse me?" "Nothing Kim." He says walking towards the big bed in the middle of the room facing a glass window that showed the beautiful dark night sky and starts that shine across it. "She can walk, you do know that right." "I'm aware." "Then put her down." "Go home." "Are you fucking serious?" And it started again. She ranted on and on about him and her making him roll his eyes. He placed me down on the bed kissing my forehead. "She gets a kiss on the forehead? You know how long it's been since you even kissed me? Since you even fucked me?!?!" My eyes widen and drop as Danny froze.

"Kim. Get out." "B-But-" "Out. Right now." She grabbed her purse before walking out of the room and slamming the door. "Daddy, I has qwestion." "Yes, Love." "Is there a different meaning of-" "Go to bed." He says pushing my head down. I close my eyes and let the sleep overtake me.

hey guys hehe sowwy for the short chapter. but i gotta play minecraft with bae.