Daniel's Special! (Sneak Peak on the next special)

So you know how last year Daniel didn't get his Thanksgiving special cause I forgot him ? I SHALL DEDICATE THIS ONE TO HIM! TO YOU DANNY BOY!

------

Daniel's POV
(TW: Praising, Breeding, Degradation, Light CNC(I think))

She looks so pretty sleeping. My private twitches as I look at her lack of clothing. I walk over to her bed before climbing into it and moving her against me. I move myself against her a little making my bulge grow bigger. I really want to be inside of her but I don't want to mess up her sleep. She hums quietly smacking her lips making her look even more adorable. I need her now. I'm trying my best to hold back, but it's not working. She moves her body against mines pulling me even closer to her. "Fuck.." I moan quietly throwing my head back. "D-Daddy." She says looking up at me with those eyes. I love those eyes. They make me want to break her so badly. "Yes, Doll." I answer smiling. She blushes putting her head into my chest looking down. "If you're going to do it then please hurry. I'm trying to be patient but you're taking a while." She pushes her head deeper into my chest making me chuckle.

"So you were up all along."

"Mhm."

"How do you ask?"

"Please."

"Please who?"

"P-please, S-sir."

I pull her over me before pushing her panties to the side and slipping inside of her, she let's out a small whine squeezing her eyes shut. "You're so pretty baby." I say putting my hands on her waist pulling her down close to my face. Her cheeks turn bright red as she puts her hand over her face in embarrassment. She's so fucking cute. I move her hands before bring her lips to mines. I kiss her deeply before I start moving slowly. She starts to whine trying to move her hips more before I stop her.

"I'm sorry, Love. Did I ask you to do that? Or did you just take it upon yourself to be a whore?" I smile teasingly making her even more shy. She stammers on her words before her face turns even redder. "Would you like to be my good girl? You want me to call you that and tell you your special? To tell you you've done such a good job? You want to be cared for?"

She looks away from my face due to embarrassment. She looked like she was going to cry. I can feel my cock twitch making her whine under her breath a bit. "Well I'm sorry, Baby. But objects don't get to be treated like human beings. I don't see a good girl who's worthy of praise or even the slightest bit of attention. I see a brainless little doll that is so fucking worthless and shameless that she even moves on her own when I put her on my cock. I seen a slut who wishes they were good enough to be used and praised while being fucked. But you're aware you aren't, right?"

Her eyes start to water making her look even more attractive. "Tell me you're life would be completely meaningless without me. Go ahead." She looks down before letting out a small voice. "My life would be meaningless without you." I grab her throat pulling her down inches away from my face. "I know you can be fucking louder than that. I've heard you moan don't act fucking shy. Say it again."

"M-my life would be completely meaningless without you." "Aw how adorable! You look so cute baby. If only you could see yourself. I'll help you get off since I'm such a nice person. Alright?" She nods and I can feel her juices sliding down me. I turn her over before putting her legs on my shoulder. I slide my cock back in before slamming into her making her cry out.

"Such pretty moans baby. It's like you were meant to be a fuck doll. You're so helpless underneath me. This is what you wanted right?" She nods covering her mouth making me take her hands and hold them above me. "Remind me to get rope the next time we're doing this since you can't seem to do anything right. I'll just do it all for you. I'll be a good owner for you,
my love."

She cries out in tears making me go harder. "Aren't you going to thank me? I'm helping you out right now. I forgot you were also so insolent. Fine if you want to play that game, I wonder if dolls can get pregnant. Shall we find out?" "N-No! I'm sorry!" She pleads but her eyes says otherwise. "You're so fucking gross. You want me to put a baby in you? Disgusting." I feel myself starting to get closer as her body is starting to tighten.

"You're close aren't you? Beg me to cum inside of you. Otherwise I really don't think you deserve any of my kids inside of you. It's an honor after all." "P-Please I beg you please. Please cum inside of me. Pretty please I need you so badly please." She wraps her legs around my back. I can feel them trembling making me smile. I go harder making myself get sensitive. "Fuck.." I say before her body starts jerking.

I feel her cum sliding on my cock making me shoot my load into her. "Don't you dare let any of it fall out." I say teasingly. "Y-Yes Sir!" She says trying to recover. I kiss her forehead before saying "You're such a good girl for me. You did so amazing. You stayed so strong for me, Love." Her face goes red before smiling making me melt inside. I get off of her laying down next to her and pull her into my grasp. "Come on let's cuddle." I say smiling. "But Bry-Bry, Leo, and Jori will get jealous if they find you here in the morning.

"I don't care." I hm before holding onto her tight. "I didn't mean any of those things baby, you're perfect."

---

I wake up to 4 sets of eyes on me. "I should beat your fucking ass." Bryan says making me chuckle. Lia looked embarrassed and was trying to cover up with the blanket. "Did you put it in? You man whore. You should feel real fucking ashamed." Leo says.

"I personally would've been down for a threesome." Joei says pouting. "I have an idea, let's all do it with her. I want to see her in even more tears. "I like your plan." Bryan says smirking. "I could go for another round." I say as we all creep towards her. "You'll love this, Princess. I promise." Leo adds on.

--
That's enough you horny freaks. Anyways here's the danny special that I promised. He's so fucking hot. IK IT HAS A LOT OF DEGRADATION SORRY IF YOUR NOT INTO THAT!! Anyways I must sleep now I have a class in the morning! Byee!!