Chapter 13

He hugs me making me wrap my arms around him. "You finally came." I giggle before saying "Sorry I was supposed to come yesterday but I was busy." He let go and looked back to his friend. "Natalia, this is Lucas, Sage, and Lexye. Guys, this is Natalia, she's new." I give my best smile and they smile back.

   "Hey, nice to meet you." Lucas says brushing his hair back. He looked like he would be apart of whatever Bryan has running. "Hey Luca." Valencia says throwing her arm around him. He giggles and they walk off talking about something while laughing. "She'll be back." Kaya says fixing her notebooks.

"Anyways, what are you doing after school?" Dave asks smiling. "I'm going shopping with them, you guys should come with!" I answer. "I don't think me and Lexye can make it. We have dance practice after school." Sage says declining respectfully. "I'll bring Lucas then.We'll be there!" He says. I smile agreeing. "Alright we'll leave you guys to it. Bye Natalia." She smiles before walking away.

"How do you know Dave!" Ciara said raising her eyebrow. "I met him at a store when I was with my dads." I answer sitting back down . "You're amazing!" Kaya hugs me while Vivan laughs.

~
  School was finally over and I was in the car driving with my new found friends to my house. "I can't wait to meet your parents! I need to thank them for adopting you." Kaya says jumping up from her seat. "They're really nice but they might look intimidating at first." I say smiling. "Uh Natalia. Are you sure we're going the right way." Valencia looks around at the fancy big houses. "Yep! We're almost there." I nod looking out the window.

"You didn't tell us you were rich!" Ciara shouts. "I'm not, my dads are." I reply. "It's right there!" I say pointing to the big black Acton gate. "Natalia..." Kaya says looking at the huge gate. I look towards her and she looks like she's deep in thought. "Nevermind, it's not possible. There's many houses like this."

I shrug rolling down the window and ringing the doorbell. "Who?" "It's me! Natalia!" "Welcome home, Young Mistress." The large gates open letting the car get through. We passed the trees before getting to the driveway leading to the house. She parked the car before we got out. The bodyguards were standing at the door before bowing only their heads. "Good evening, Young Mistress."

"Hi!" I say happily. "We must check your friends, if that's ok." I look at them and they smiled excitedly. They check each one of them before letting us through. "Your house... is huge, How rich are your dads?" Ciara asks looking around. "I don't know exactly." I say throwing my backpack on the living room chair. I tell them to do the same before taking off our shoes.

"Good evening." The butler says making me smile at him. "Hello!" "Masters are in the main kitchen. Please give warning before entering." I nod.

I lead them to the main kitchen. I enter the space and my mouth falls open. All of their shirts were off. Leo was sitting at the table working on something on his laptop while Danny was baking cookies. Jori seemed to be teasing Bry-bry as usual but Bry-bry had the same dead look on his face while Jori had the usual smirk.

"T-t-t-that's t-the A-acton b-b-brothers." Kaya says her hand shaking. Ciara still looked dumb founded as did Valencia. Bryan looked at me before smirking making Jori look over. "Kitty! I missed you!" He says while walking over and picking me up. I can feel his abs press against my torso making me blush.

"You're embarrassing her, put her down." Danny says chuckling mischievously. He pouts before putting me down and kissing my cheek. "How was school?" Danny asks with his arms open I walk over and hug him. "It was amazing! Oh!" I turn around before looking at my friends.

"Meet Valenica, Ciara, and Kaya. My new friends." They seemed to still be in shock. "Nice to meet you." Jori struts over and holds his hand out. Kaya grabs it with loss of words. "Are they usually like this?" Danny asks tilting his head. "No, sorry. We're going to go upstairs, call us when the food is ready." Leo looked up from his laptop finally smiling "Oh hey Princess, when did you come in?"