Not an update but hey!!!

Hi guys!! How are you feeling? I've been working on my new book to release to you guys so sorry I haven't updated this one. I am so excited to release it you cannot fathom how excited I am!! It's about a girl named Wysteria who is sent to the imperial palace by her family. It's going to be amazing trust me! I'll give you guys a sneak peak at the end of the next chapter I release. Now moving on... some of your reading list names are very VERY questionable. It's ok to have daddy issues and be mentally ill <3. Tell me what's new with you guys!! Also I love when you guys dm me so please so it more!! I'd love to have a conversation with you guys!! Please join the discord server if you want, I'll give admin to whoever helps me set it up! Dm me if you need a new link. What are you doing for valentines day?? Also, I'm an anime fan and I've been obsessed with demon slayer for a while. They just animated Doma (he's in the picture area) and I am so fucking obsessed with him. He is so hot. I'd let him ruin me any day. I'd let him break me, fix me, then break me again. I want to have his kids so bad, I want for him to keep me as a personal slave. But uh anyways moving on, have a nice night, day, or evening wherever you are in the world! Love you guys! Also my cash app is $dianagirlboss in case someone wants to cash app me. I need money for new art supplies. I just ran up all the pages in my sketchbook and I'm about to run out of pens. Also if any of you are going to megacon lmk because so am I!! Maybe we can meet up!?