Chapter 3

I scream around the store "Danny!" "Bry Bry!" "Leo!" "Jori!" No one answers until someone taps me from behind "Need some help little girl?" he said in a sketchy voice. I shake my head feeling a bit scared. I walk away and out of the store hurriedly.

I walked around the mall looking for them while the man kept following me. I start to feel the need to cry because I have never been in a situation like this. I walk into the food court still searching. I felt a hand grab me. I turn around quickly and it was the man that had been following me.

I screamed but he covered my mouth quickly. "Shut up bitch. Let's take a trip to my car." He says grabbing my hand. As he was about to drag me I felt someone grab my other hand. The man turned around as did I. It was Thomas, Victoria, and Veronica with a few guards behind them. "Please let go of my daughter." The man says trying to pretend. "Highly doubt that. She came here with us." Thomas says lying. The mans face turned worried and he let go of me and walked away.

"Jason." Thomas says and a guard starts following the man. "What awre you dowing here?" Vicky says smiling. "Well I's cwame shopping wiff my new daddies bwut I lost thwem." I explained.

"Daddy." Ronnie asked giving Thomas the puppy dog face. "What are their names Lia?" "Well we's hwave Bryan, Leonardo, Daniel, and Jordan." I say. He raised his eyebrow "You mean the Acton brothers?"

I shrugged "That's what it said on the gwate." "Yep, The Acton brothers." he says pulling out his phone. "You know my Daddies?" I ask tilting my head. "Bryan and Tommy are bwest frwiends." Vicky replies.

"Hello?" Thomas says speaking into the phone. "Look Thomas I don't really have time to talk right now." Thomas laughs "I think I have the thing you're looking for." He gave the phone to me "Hi Bry Bry!" "Guys Thomas found her." I hear Bryan say.

I heard some murmurs then he said "Where are you?" "The fwood court." I say. "How are you that far away?" "Well I's was twying to fwind you gwuys and gwet away fwom a vewry strange man."

"Strange man? We'll be right there brat. Stay where you are." "Owkay see you swoon Bry Bry." I hung up and gave the phone back to Thomas. "Have you eaten yet?" he asked and I nodded still full from the food we ate some hours ago.

"Dwid Frenchy gwet adopted too?" Ronnie asks.

"Mhm, By Adrian Ross. The tech genius." I say hugging on to my bunny.
"When dwid this happen?" Vicky asks. "Yesterday." I say quietly. "So no mowe tea parties?" Ronnie says like she's about to cry. "I guess so." I say starting to tear up.

Before we knew it all three of us started crying leaving Thomas in shock "What's wrong?" "No mowe tea parties." Vicky says hugging him. I could tell Ronnie got jealous but she was more focused on the fact we may never see Frenchy again.

"Don't worry. Adrian lives like three houses down from us." Thomas says kissing her forehead. Ronnie glared at her sister but turned away before her dad seen it."Oh Yeah." Vicky says "We are having a party this Friday. We sent your invitation to the orphanage but you're not there anymore. But everyone from the orphanage will be coming. Including Blake." She said winking.

Instant disgust ran through my body and I flinched. If only they knew. But I can't tell anyone. They'll think I'm disgusting. And I agree with them. "Who's Blake?" I heard a familiar voice behind me ask.

"Danny!" I yell turning around and hugging him. "You didn't answer the question." Bryan says behind him. "Blake is her boyfwiend." Vicky teases. I glared at her in disgust. "He's nobody." I hiss.

As Vicky was about to say something back Veronica held her hand up "Pause." She raised her eyebrow staring at something "What is she doing here?" I followed her eyes to see that she was staring at Adrianna. "She's mwy new sissy." I say. "What!" Ronnie yells.