Chapter 103

*Maggie's POV*

"Noooooo!" I screamed and watched Emmie fall to the ground with a knife in her ribcage.

I looked at the man who stabbed her and saw who it was. Eugene.

"What the hell is wrong with you Eugene! That's my daughter! Tara never should've given you that knife, you don't even know how to use it!" I screamed and dropped down next to Emmie.

"I-I-I thought she was a walker. She was stumbling around," Eugene said.

"Because she is sick!" I lifted her body up and stood up. If I take the knife out, she'll defiantly bleed out.

"Eugene! Where the hell did you go?!" I heard a voice that sounded like Daryl's. Then him and Tyreese appeared. "What did you do!" Daryl shoved Eugene and took Emmie from me. "Let's go!"

I handed Landon to Tyreese and started running to where our camp was. I saw Tara alone and on a rock ahead. "Tara!" I yelled and she stood up.

She saw Emmie and put a hand over her mouth. "Oh my gosh!"

"What do we do?!" I asked.

"Carl and Abraham found a house strait in that direction!" Tara pointed to her left. "Go! Just go! I'm right behind you!"

And we took off again.

*Glenn's POV*

I held Mia tightly to my chest as we entered the door to a daycare center. We ran out of formula and needed some more so we found this place.

The floorboards creaked as I opened the door to a small kitchen. I went to open one of the cupboard doors when I noticed a drawing that a little kid must've drawn.

~~Flashback~~

"And this......and this....anddddd...... this!" Four year old Emmie said as she carefully finished off her drawing. "Look daddy!" She held it up for me to look at. "That's you, that's me, and then there's Henry!" She pointed to each person she drew.

"That's beautiful baby girl," I said and ruffled her morning bed head of hair.

"It's for you!" She held it up again and I took it.

"Thank you Em!" I said. "I gotta go to work. Aunt Alice will be here any minute to watch you."

"I'll get your hat!" She squealed and ran off.

Somehow I managed with the little money I had being a pizza delivery boy.

Emmie came running back in with my baseball cap on her head. "Here daddy!"

The doorbell rang as I took my hat. "That's aunt Alice. I gotta go. Give me a kiss."

She have me a a quick kiss and ran to open the door. I went to the kitchen and got a piece if tape. I then took the drawing and hung it up on the cupboard door.

~~End of Flashback~~

I sighed and opened the cupboard.

Jackpot!

There was four cans of powdered formula and a package of three pacifiers.

I grabbed everything I could and met my group outside.

A/N
Eugene is such an idiot! If you think about it, it is kinda funny that it was Eugene that stabbed Emmie. If you watch the trailers, Eugene is holding his knife in the weirdest way and he is so scared of walkers that I could so imagine him accidentally stabbing someone. I just realized how wrong that sounded, I sounded so violent. Haha. But comment reactions!