Chapter 111

*Emmie's POV*

"Alright, here's the plan," Rick said. "We go back to the ASZ and see what's left. There is still a possibility that people are alive there. There's also clothes, food, water, medicine the we could gather."

"Why don't we just stay here?" I asked.

"We will come back here if there is nothing left. We can't just live in this house forever with so many of us here. The walkers will notice sooner or later." I nodded and plopped on the couch. "Pack your things. We leave in an hour."

I took daddy's hand and followed him into the bedroom. I sat down with him and laid on his chest. "I don't wanna leave again. We just got home."

"I don't either baby. But we got to," he replied and I nodded.

I grabbed my backpack and went to my old room. As soon as I walked in I sighed. I grabbed some clothes and stuffed them in the bag. I might be older, but I have barely grown at all.

"Ready to go?" Mom asked and came in.

"Not really but we have to," I replied. "Is that little boy Landon okay?"

"Yea he's good," she said. "He's Daryl's little buddy now. It's really cute."

I smiled as we got to the bottom of the stairs. Everyone was waiting so we wasted no time and started walking.

~~~~~

*Glenn's POV*

We were about halfway to the ASZ by the time it got dark so we decided to set up camp in the woods.

Everyone had their own jobs. I helped Emmie set up the wire that we wrapped around the area we were gonna sleep in. We them put empty cans on the wire so if a walker walked into the wire it would make noise.

Dylan wouldn't do anything. He barely talked. He wanted to find Elena but he wouldn't face the fact that she was probably dead.

I sat down with my family and Emmie quickly crawled onto my lap before Harper or Mia could. I let out a slight chuckle as she snuggled into my chest again.

Before I knew it she had fallen asleep. I hugged her close and looked over at Maggie and saw that Harper was asleep on her chest as well. Then I noticed Dylan and Mia both asleep with Mia strapped to Dylan's chest.

"You think we will find anyone when we get there?" Maggie asked. "Or anything at all?"

"I wish I could say I knew. But honestly, I wouldn't even be able to guess." I heard a snap come from the trees. "I'll be right back." I carefully placed Emmie so she was leaning on Maggie.

I quietly stepped into the woods and looked around. It was completely silent until I was grabbed. I went to grabbed my knife but the other person was too fast. They got it before me and pressed the cold blade to my neck.

"If you try anything, you will be dead within seconds," the voice said. I couldn't even tell if it was a girl or boy. "If you wanna make it out of this alive you have to do exactly as I say." I nodded. "I've been watching your group your family in particular. What would you do to keep them safe?"

"Anything."

"You see, me and my group are from a little place that was once called terminus. We were on perimeter watch when the gas tank blew up. I saw who did it, it was the short haired lady in your group. She destroyed everything we had! Everything!"

I side glanced at Carol asleep by the small fire. I gulped knowing that what would happen wouldn't be good. "You said that you would do anything to keep your family safe right?" I nodded again. "Then I need you to do one thing."

"What?" I choked out.

"Kill her."

A/N
Oh snap! I wanted to update again cause I couldn't resist! Comment reactions!