Chapter 58

The party was fun just like Michonne said. By the end, everyone was exhausted.

We got home and everyone went strait to bed. Since Aunt Alice moved out, we moved mommy, daddy, and Mia into the master bedroom. Kept me, Harper, and Addie in the office. And put Michael and Dylan in the other bedroom.

Harper and Addie had fallen asleep on the way home and were in bed snoring. I crawled into bed.

"Night daddy," I said.

"Night baby." He gave me a hug and kissed my head.

I snuggled into the covers until I felt the pain in my walker scratch again. When will it stop?!

It finally went away and I knew I had to tell somebody.

I quickly got out of bed and went to the small living room. Daddy was making a bottle for a crying Mia.

"Daddy, I really need to talk to you," I said. He handed mom the bottle and she went back to the bedroom.

"Are you ok?" He asked and sat on the couch.

"Not really." I crawled in his lap. "Daddy, would you ever hurt me?"

"Of course not baby, your my own flesh and blood." He was surprised that I asked him that.

"Well, would you if I were a walker?" He didn't answer me directly.

"I will never let a walker hurt you in the first place." I played with his fingers like I did when I was really little.

"If I tell you something, will you promise not to tell anyone? Not even mommy." He nodded.

I took it a deep breath and rolled up my pajama sleeve. He gasped and pulled me outside.

"When did you get this? Why didn't you tell me?" He whisper yelled.

"I'm sorry," I choked out before I started to cry.

*Glenn's POV*

My baby girl is scratched, she's going to die.

"Tell me what happened."

"It was when you were in a coma, and I thought you and mommy were going to die. I jumped the fence and got swarmed by walkers. One scratched me before I could climb a tree. Every once and a while, I feel a sharp pain in my arm but that's it," she told me between sobs.

"It's been that long?" I asked confused.

"Yes. I guess I'm immune, to scratched anyway." She wiped her tears from her red cheeks.

"Thank god you're okay. Don't ever scare me like that again!" I picked her up and cradled her in my arms.

I brought her inside and sat on the couch. I laid down with her and slowly drifted off to sleep.

I hope she'll be okay.