Chapter 29

"Momma! My dolly found a friend!" Scout yelled. She tugged on my shirt sleeve.

"Really? Where is your dolly's friend?" I asked.

"Sophia!" Scout yelled and Sofia came in with another doll.

"Mommy, Scout found me a doll too!" Sophia came running in. They both call me and Glenn mommy and daddy. I can tell Shawn and Scarlett aren't fond of it, but they manage to keep it to themselves.

"That's great sweetie! Now you guys can play together!" I said happily.

"We need to start to pack the truck up," Glenn said.

"Alright, my stuff is on the couch, I'll get the girls," I said and pecked him on the lips. "Scout, Sophia? Girls, we are about to leave!"

"Ok momma!" Sophia said and they rushed over.

"Daddy look! My doll has a friend now!" Scout pointed to Sophia's doll.

"Woah! That's so cool!" Glenn said enthusiastically. He picked her up and I took Sophia's hand.

"Let's go people!" Abraham yelled.

"Good morning to you too," Glenn mumbled.

We set out things in the truck and climbed into the front seat.

After a long time of driving, we finally found the church. There was one problem. Walkers where trying to break through the doors from the inside. Abraham drove the truck in front of the doors and we quickly got out.

"Momma! Daddy!" Scout yelled and Sophia trailed behind her.

Sophia jumped up in my arms and Scout did the same to Glenn. We set them down as Michonne and Judith appeared. I quickly ran up to them.

"Where's Harper?!" I asked frantic.

"Come with me." She smiled. She took us around the back of the church where Harper sat on a blanket on the ground.

"My baby!" I said with happy tears in my eyes. I started to run to her with Glenn but Michonne stopped us. "What's wrong?"

"Just wait." She smiled again. "Harper, where's mommy and daddy?" Michonne said in a baby voice. "Where are they?"

Harper looked up and smiled. She then got up on her hand and knees. She started to crawl to us. We dropped to our knees and cheered her on.

When she go to me I picked her up and wrapped her in my arms. I held her head to my shoulder and kissed the side of her head.

"Give me my baby!" Glenn laughed and took Harper. He repeatedly kissed her temple and held her right. "Where is everyone. What happened?"

Michonne turned to me and smiled. "Beth's alive, so is Emmie. They're in a hospital and Rick and the others went to get them back."

"Do we know which one?" My voice started to tremble.

"Grady memorial." Michonne kept smiling.

I put my hands on my head in disbelief. I turned to Glenn and he wrapped me in a hug. I felt happy tears fall onto my cheeks.

"Were going to be okay, all of us," I whispered in his ear. He kissed my cheek and picked up Harper again.