Chapter 47

*Glenn's POV*

"Come on! She's got to be out here somewhere!" I said and looked all around the woods.

"Glenn, we've been looking all night. We have to get back," Daryl said.

"I'm not going back until I find her!" I yelled in his face.

"The sun is coming up, we should have found something by now if she were anywhere around here." Daryl swung his crossbow over his shoulder and Rick and Tyreese did the same with their rifles.

"What's that?!" I yelled and pointed to something laying in the dead leaves.

Daryl picked it up to reveal that it was a knife. I took it from him. It had the initials ER on it. This was Emmie's knife.

"It's her knife!"

"Someone took her," Daryl said.

"How do you know?" I asked.

"The tracks, they are strait, not everywhere like a walkers. And besides, these small footprints stop right where she dropped the knife. The knife is also clean, there were no walkers. Just kidnappers." Daryl gave me back the knife. "But we gotta get back."

I nodded.

I walked back to the ASZ with my head down. Right as I walked in Maggie attacked me with a hug. "Y-you didn't find her?" She whimpered.

I shook my head.

"Hey Tom! We need to put together search parties!" Maggie yelled and Tom approached us.

"I'm sorry Maggie, but we are low on guards as it is, we don't have enough people," Tom said.

"That's my daughter out there! Alone, Afraid!" I yelled.

"Listen, you will either send out a search party, or I'll go out there by myself!" Maggie said.

Tom sighed. "Get a search party ready!" He yelled at a man on watch.

*Maggie's POV*

I started to walk back to the house when I heard babies crying. I went into the bedroom where the quadruplets were the see two men holding Dylan, Michael, and Addie.

"No!" I screamed and the ran out the window. I grabbed my gun but by the time I was ready to kill them, they were or of sight. "NO!!!" I cried and picked up Mia. "GLENN!" I ran out of the house and into Glenn's arms.

"What's wrong? What happened?!" He asked.

"Someone, someone took Dylan, Michael, and Addie!" I cried. "I walked in the bedroom and they hopped out the window with them!" I sobbed onto his shoulder.

"Where's Harper?" He asked.

"Last time I saw her she was at daycare down the street," Alice said.

I held Mia close and we ran down to the building where they kept the daycare and the school.

I ran into the room with the toddlers.

"Who do you need?" The woman asked nicely.

"Harper Rhee!" I said frantically.

A minute later the woman came out with Harper. I handed Mia to Glenn and took Harper in my arms.

We took her into the empty hallway and sat down on the bench.

"Momma?" She asked.

"Sweetie you gotta stay with us for a while," I told her and stroked her unusually long hair.

"Someone took big sissy and the new babies," Glenn said.

"Are they okay?" She asked sweetly.

"We don't know. But we hope so," I said and held her close.

"They are okay," she said confidently. I have her a quick kiss and we went outside.