chapter 5

// Hey guys! I just want to apologize for not uploading in a while! I am really busy with school and other things! I'll try to upload a little bit more from now on. Again, if any of you have cute ideas for this fanfic, let me know!!

Pov Naomi

Did she just really ask that? I already feel my anxiety boiling up, and my legs slowly turning to jelly.

Keep it together Naomi. If you are going to break down in every situation you are brought into, people are going to think you have a problem or something.

Ha, but you do.

''I-I no? I just prefer not to be dragged into a toilet by a strang-,'' My sentence gets interrupted by someone walking in. Great, that's definitely what I need right now.

I look behind the girl and my eyes meet the ones i have been meeting a lot since yesterday, It's Charlie. again.

His bandmate, Jeremy, i think it was. Raises his eyebrows and smiles brightly, "ha! Hey girls, how are ya?"

Charlie quickly slaps his arm, "not the right time, dude." He whispers loudly before turning back to us. Jeremy shrugs and turns back to us, with still a big smile on his face.

Charlie just grins and nods awkwardly, as if he is saying hello. I decide to ignore him for now and look back at the girl and widen my eyes. Silently asking what the hell we are going to do now, it was her idea to drag me into this toilet after all.

''You should come over at my house sometime,'' The random girl that still hasn't introduced herself asks me. No, tells me, before she walks out of the toilet, leaving me alone with Charlie and Jeremy.

Jeremy starts waving his hands in all the directions possible while stuttering nervously, ''i-i- i should ah- i don't have to pee anymore,'' he mumbles quickly before he walks away as well. Probably going after the girl, or just leaving this awkward situation.

''Guess it's just the two of us now aye?'' Charlie teases while staring into my eyes. That boy has some beautiful eyes.

I glance around the room, refusing to make eye contact with the handsome guy standing in front of me. Why is he still here anyway? Shouldn't he follow his friend? I feel myself starting to shake. why can't my anxiety leave me alone for once? Just once! My thoughts are all over the place right now, and i'm scared i'll break down.

''Do i make you nervous?'' He asks playfully with a puppy-like face. How does he do that, how can someone possibly look this cute but still be so intimidating.

''N-no, You don't make me nervous. The fact that a random girl dragged me into the men's toilet, and then leaves me with a guy i don't know without an explanation makes me nervous,'' i rant. Trying to sound sassy but failing.

He fixes his jacket and shrugs, ''yeah, she can be pretty intimidating. But don't mind her,'' he smiles at me lightly, Probably noticing how much i'm shaking right now.

''You know her?'' I ask curiously. finally looking in his eyes. Not that i actually care. I mean, I literally just met this guy.

He giggles, ''yeah something like that,'' He winks before walking out of the toilets. I frown, is that his ex or something? Maybe they just had a one night stand, or maybe they're just friends? I don't really care.

I shake my head, snapping myself out of my own thoughts. The school bell rings, great. Now I didn't have the time to actually go to the toilet, or eat something.

I groan and walk out of the toilets, ready to go back to my class. Today has been pretty interesting.

- two hours later -

After another boring 2 hours it was finally time to go home. I am really proud of myself today. Yes, my anxiety didn't leave me alone today, it'll never leave me alone. But i did not have a panic attack like i used to always have in high school.

''Hey, you there!'' Someone calls. I turn around, not really knowing if it was meant for me. Turns out it was. The same girl that dragged me into the toilets walks over to me and smiles.

''I'm sorry for earlier today, i didn't mean to scare you or something,'' She apologises. ''You just looked pretty lost in that line, and i don't always know how to actually start a conversation with someone, you know? That for me, was the best solution at the moment,'' she chuckles.

Okay so she can be polite? I smile back at her lightly, she is actually very sweet.

''Oh, well you have been forgiven.'' I jokingly say. ''That was a pretty interesting, student for a day, day.'' I laugh softly while looking at her.

Her eyes widen slightly, ''oh my god this was your- i am so sorry!'' She gasps.

''It's totally fine! You didn't know. Still a bit weird to drag someone you don't know into the men's toilets though,'' i jokingly mumble, still a bit nervous.

''Yeah i am just weird. My name is Selina!'' She introduces herself while she holds out her hand.

''Nice to meet you! I'm Naomi.'' I quickly shake her hand with a smile on my face. Already making friends. Good job, Naomi. I mentally give myself a pat on the back.

''I am so dumb. You literally have a British accent, are you from London?'' She asks me excitingly, which made me laugh.

''Yeah i am! I moved here two weeks ago,'' I explain with a smile on my face. I don't miss London at all. And my 'friends' from London don't seem to miss me either.

''That is so cool! How is Lo-'' She stops talking, ''I know we just met, but i really have to go home. Do you want to come with?''

I think for a moment. I mean, i don't really have something better to do and making a new friend is never really a bad thing. Well, it depends.

''Sure! Why not?'' I smile at her and quickly send my brother a message, saying i made a new friend, and that i am going home with her. I don't wait for a response and put my phone back in my back pocket.

We soon arrive at her house. She lives really close to the college, must be nice.

''Okay so, don't look at the mess. I'm supposed to clean the house today,'' She explains as we walk into her beautiful house. Don't look at the mess? This house is really clean. I kid you not, if i would run my finger over the cabinet, nothing would transfer to my finger.

''You should see my house then. We are still unpacking a lot of stuff, so you can just imagine what a mess that is,'' I laugh while closing the front door behind me. The hallway is really big like ours, with a beautiful staircase. The only thing missing in this house, are pictures. They literally have no pictures of their family on their walls at all. I guess everyone is different.

''Oh god, i don't even know if i want to imagine that.'' She jokes while walking towards the living room. I quickly follow her, still looking around her house, it really is a beautiful house.

''Do you want to drink something, tea, coffee?'' She asks me while throwing her jacket over a chair.

I shake my head, ''No i am fine for now!'' I smile at her politely. New friendships are always so awkward. You don't know how crazy you can be with that person, or if they have the same humour as you.

''Alright, let's go upstairs then! We're lucky my brother isn't home today, he always steals my- well, also his guitar. Now we can jam a bit if you want!'' She exclaims excitingly.

My eyes widened. Playing the guitar with someone I barely know?