Chapter 3

Pov Naomi

''One, two
Take off, last stop
Countdown 'til we blast open the top
Face first, full charge
Electric hammer to the heart'' My eyes widened, stunned by his beautiful voice. I did not expect that at all. He has a very raspy voice which fits his appearance and music style really well.

The way he connects with the audience is really beautiful to see as well, the cheeky smiles he sends people, or the way he plays his guitar is literally magical to see. At one point he even threw his guitar over his shoulder, yeah, I know!

These guys really love doing this. It's written all over their faces.

"Clocks move forward
But we don't get older, no
Kept on climbing
'Til our stars collided
And all the times we fell behind
Were just the keys to paradise" I move my head to the beat, this song is so good.

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never

We ain't searching for tomorrow (tomorrow)
'Cause we got all we need today (today)" Wow, Jeremy has a beautiful tone to his voice as well. I already figured that this band was going to be great, but this? They are really Good.

"Living on a feeling that's been running through our veins
We're the revolution that's been singing in the rain

Don't look down
'Cause we're still rising
Up right now
And even if we hit the ground
We'll still fly
Keep dreaming like we'll live forever
But live it like it's now or never
It's now or never (now or never)''

When they finished the song, everyone clapped, including me and my brother. I can't believe how good they are. It kind of freaks me out as well. These guys study music at the same college i want to go to? They are so much better than me.

I mentally slap myself in the face, I have to stop comparing myself to others. I know that's not a good trait to have, but I can't help myself.

''Hi guys, thank you so much for coming out to see us play tonight, it means the world to us!" Charlie exclaims with a big smile which for some reason brought a smile to my face as well. What did i say about 'fangirling' earlier?

Dylan nudges me, ''He is handsome, huh?'' I laugh and roll my eyes. I knew he was going to say something like that.

Just as i am about to answer Dylan, Charlie's eyes landon me. I smile at him, I mean what else do i do? He quickly returns a big smile and winks cheekily before walking to the other side of the stage. Well, that was interesting.

''I guess someone has their eye on you too,'' Dylan nudges me again. A goofy smile covering his face, which i am really close to punch off of his face. I decide not to do that though, not right now.

I roll my eyes and scuff, ''he's not my type, you should know that." good try on trying to convince yourself, Naomi.

Dylan smirks and nods, ''Yeah you can keep telling yourself that,'' he teases me to which i shake my head and laugh. Idiot.

''We are going to sing a cover now, the song is called Youngblood by Five seconds of summer. I hope you guys will like it,'' The guy that plays the bass guitar says with a big smile on his face. I think his name is Jeremy.

They start playing the intro and Charlie starts singing while looking straight at a random girl in the audience. And if I see this right, she pushes out her chest while biting her lips, trying to look hot or something.

I cover my mouth with my hand, trying not to laugh at how desperate she looks.

I literally see Charlie cringe from where i am standing, a small laugh escaped my mouth and i shake my head, some girls really embarrass themselves to get attention from guys. But like, can I blame her though?

When they start to sing the chorus, me and my brother start to jump around like crazy while laughing loudly. I haven't had this much fun in a long time, i am glad my brother convinced me to go.

Charlie's eyes once again land on me, which made me laugh even louder, but I don't stop dancing and jumping around. This is the affect music has on me, when i get lost in the music, i don't care about what people think of me, well sometimes i do, but normally i don't. I wish it was the same with my stage fright.

I notice that Charlie stops singing, his laugh interrupting it because of our terrible dancing. His eyes don't leave ours while he shakes his head, ''you guys are amazing dancers.'' I see him mouth towards us, still laughing his head off.

I laugh and shake my head, ''oh i know.'' I mouth back, hoping he got it.

The girl that pushed her chest out to him earlier, turned around to look at me and gave me a nasty look. I just awkwardly smile at her before looking back at Charlie, always choose to be kind.

That doesn't mean I don't want to punch that nasty look off her face.

It looks like he just now realized he has to sing. He is on a stage after all. He quickly walks back to his microphone and sings the last chorus, now and then looking back at me with a big smile. Oh god, i already know he is bad for my health.

The show eventually came to an end, a little too quick to be honest. I was really enjoying it. I hope I will find friends like them, because you can literally tell by the look in their eyes how much they love music, and performing.

My parents always told me how they notice this... Spark in my eyes whenever i sing. I never really understood what they meant until today. 

________________

Hiya lovelies!

I know that this chapter is shorter than the other two. But I promise y'all, the next one will be longer! <3