Ch 6: Asked out

Horror's POV:

I walk to my next class with Sans at my side holding tight onto his notebooks. I shoved him to the side in a teasing way and he did they same. I chuckled at this and he smirked. We walk inside and sit at our desks. The teacher soon begins the lesson and all is quiet. 

~After the lesson~

Me and Sans head on out of the classroom and begin walking towards our lockers to get our stuff so we can finally leave school. My lockers on the other side of the building but I followed Sans because if a question I wanted to ask. 

"Hey Sans," I said. "Would you maybe uhh......want to go somewhere with me...sometime? J-Just as friends though!"

Sans smiled happily and nodded. I smiled back and told him that I'll meet him back at the front of the school at 6! He nodded again and I walked away smilling at his answer. I walked back to my locker, grabbed my stuff, then headed out the front door to see my friends waiting for me. Boss said that him and a few of the others were going to hang out at his house. I apologetically declined his offer and walked to my house. 

Sans's POV:

I walked out of the school to see my brother and his friends waiting for me. I came over to them and we began walking towards the back of the school. We went our sepereate ways and headed home. Once we were home I ran upstairs and tossed my backpack on my bed the bed and went back down to Papyrus. I checked the clock that was hanging on the wall it see that it was only 3:00 so that gave 3 hours till Horror comes for me. 

~1 hour later~ Papyrus's POV:

I was making dinner for me and Sans when suddenly I heard loud footsteps come from the stairs and Sans rushing all over the house. I asked him what he was doing but he didnt stop to reply...I shrugged it off and continued my cooking for about a half hour. I set both plates of spaghetti on the table and called Sans down. Sans ran down the stairs and told him that our food is done. Sans shook his head no so I asked if anything was wrong but he shook his head no again. Sans went back out of the kitchen. I got really curious of what was going on but I decided not to bother him anymore.

~30 minutes later~ Horror's POV:

I was walking around the neighborhood in search of a good place for me and Sans to go. I finally  decided that we would just go to the park and sit by the lake. I walked back home to get ready because I only have an hour left before I go back to the school to get Sans. I opened up my front door seeing my brother looking happily at me. I smiled and he pushed me to my room telling me to get ready. I told my brother that I was taking the new kid out tonight but I had to keep telling him that we were only going as friends because he kept fanboying over it -_-

~1 hour later~

After I finished getting ready I waved my brother goodbye and walked out. I headed back to the front of the school and waited for Sans. It didnt take long before he arrived but once he did I led him to the park. Thankfully there was no one else here so it would just be us two! I led him to the lake and we sat down. Sans smiled softly at me and I smiled back. It took a bit to find a sentence starter but once I did I began talking.

"So.....tell me more about yourself." I said.

Sans nodded and began writting on a notebook. His writting was very fast and neat that I was actually surprised by how good it was compared to mine.

Well you see me and my brother were actually moved here by our parents. They went on a business trip but we dont know how long its going to be...I also come from a rich family where we were homeschooled so this is my first year in an actual school which is actually a lot nicer than homeschool!

"Really?!" I asked "That's so cool! Youre lucky."

What about you Horror?

"Oh well......my life isn't as cool as yours but me and my brother moved here too! I was very nervous when I first got here but then I met my other friends and I became part of their group. We may be mean to the other kids but its only for good reason..." 

And what are those reasons?

"Well we only bully other kids because they were bullying other kids but I dont think anyone notices so we're the ones who get in trouble a lot."

Oh well...at least I know the truth

Sans set his notebook down and smiled sweetly. I felt myself blush a little bit but shook it away then smiled back. Sans placed his hand on top of mine then leaned into me. I felt relaxed in that moment so I closed my eyes and we sat there silently...just the two of us...all alone.