Ch 19: Jealousy

Nightmare's POV:

I walked away from the love of my life who was busy with someone else who was getting in the way of me and him.. fucking nerd. Me and the other losers in my gang sat down at our regular lunch spot, I could feel negativity coming from them all. I didn't bother with their energy but focused on Sans who was silently laughing across the lunch room. I need to find some way to make him mine and I know just the thing~

~After school~

I walked through the hallway trying to find my lover without seeing any of my gang members. I found Sans at his locker grabbing his things. He looked adorable. I came up to him from behind and grabbed him. Sans jumped in surprise and struggled out of my hands. I laughed and he shoved me in anger. He looked away and grabbed the rest of his things, shut his locker, and turned back to me. Sans looked up at me and smiled. I smiled back.

"Hey Sans," I said, "I wanted to know if you're free today and maybe want to come over to my place?"

Sans smiled and nodded. He took hold of one of my hands and led us out of the school. I was blushing as he was holding my hand. We stopped in the front of the school and Sans pointed outward telling me to lead the way. I guess he forgot that teleportation can happen between us. I concentrated on my house and we were there when I opened them. Sans looked at the house and smiled. We went inside and into my living room, sitting on the couch. 

"Hey um..do you want anything? A drink? Something to eat?"

Sans shook his head smiling. I sighed. This was actually pretty boring.. I though it would be more fun with just Sans. I pulled Sans close to me and put a hand on his face. Sans blushed a little bit. 

"You know Sans," I spoke, "There's something I've been wanting to tell you for a while."

Sans tilted his head.

Come on Nightmare this is your chance! You're alone.. just with Sans.. alone.

"I- I like you. Like really like you.."

Sans blushed madly covered his face with his hands looking away from me.

"I'm sorry! W-Was that too sudden?!" I asked panicking.

Sans took a deep breath and brushed off his clothes. He looked back towards me smiling. Sans got out of my grasp and picked put his notebook and pencil. He started writing.

I like you too Nightmare.

"R-Really?!" 

Sans nodded.

I blushed and immediately pulled Sans into a kiss. He jumped in surprise but not at the kiss- at a door opening. I stopped kissing him to see my brother standing in the doorway.

"D-Dream?!" I said, "This isn't what it looks like!"

Dream dropped his bag on the floor and slammed the door. He walked over to me with a blank expression. Dream slapped me and pushed Sans away hugging him and also kissed him then hugged him again.

"He's mine!" Dream said.

"Fuck no he ain't!" I yelled. 

Sans was a blushing mess and hid himself in Dream's clothing. Dream smirked at me and I growled back at him. 

"Yeah! Well I confessed to him first!"

"Yeah well I liked him longer!"

"Oh that's so not true!"

I attacked Dream and all three of us fell to the floor. Poor Sans was caught in the middle of our fighting. Sans pushed us away from each other, sitting in between me and my brother. Classic grabbed his notebook again and started writing. While he was doing that, me and Dream just glared at each other. 

Calm down you two. I like you both but I don't think I'm ready for a relationship.

"WHAT?!" We both said.

Sorry..

I sighed and leaned back onto the side of a chair. I anted to say it was ok but it wasn't! What was this feeling? Why was I upset? Why why was I jealous? But- not at Dream?