Ch 20: More jealousy

Sans's POV:

I could tell that Nightmare and Dream were upset at my rejection of their love.. but I don't have time for romance. Besides I'm sure they can find people better than me. And can.. talk with them.

I started writing in my notebook again but they didn't pay attention to me. 

I gave up on trying to say something. I gathered my things and made my way to the door but I was pulled back. I looked down to see Nightmare and Dream both grabbing onto my legs. I blushed lightly at how funny this sort of looked. They were like small children gripping onto their mother when they were afraid. I set everything back down and knelt besides them. I gave them both hugs and they laid down besides me. It was cute. Too cute.

Maybe romance isn't such a bad thing.

~The next day~

I woke up slowly in my bed with my alarm ringing. But.. I don't remember going home yesterday. I got up from my bed and changed into my school clothes. I exited my room and went to the kitchen. There was a bowl of cereal on the table with a note. The note was from Papyrus, he went to school early. I shrugged and took a bite of the food. I didn't bother to finish it, I was too tired (and also because the writer is lazy rn bc their sad) I grabbed my bag that was sitting by the door. I walked out of the house and to school.

~At school and the writer is having a mental breakdown~

I got to school and saw my friends.. they looked like they were fighting.. I ran over to them only to notice Dream and Nightmare were being yelled at by the rest of the group. I stepped into the middle of the fight and everyone went quiet. Blue took a hold of me and hugged me.

"What did they do to you?!" He asked me, hugging me tighter.

I was confused. What was he talking about?

"Did Nightmare and Dream hurt you!? Did they touch you in any way?!"

Now I got it..

I backed out of Blue's hold and took my notebook from my bag. I started writing down. 

I'm all fine Blue, I wrote, but why are you all angry and Nightmare and Dream?

"B-Because!" Ink spoke, "They kissed you!"

Oh brother..

So what if they did? 

Everyone except Dream and Nightmare looked hurt, some angry.. what was going on with everyone? I sighed and walked away from everyone who actually followed quietly. The school bell was about to ring anyways. I still wondered why everyone was upset that Dream and Nightmare.. kissed.. me-?! 

I GOT IT! 

My hand turned into a fist and then pounded onto my other hand that laid flat. I turned face all of my friends. My mind went blank and I lost all consciousness.