Ch 10: Strings of red

Sorry to keep you guys waiting for this next chapter lol

Error's POV:

Everyone must have that one specific person who they are destined to be with...the red string was one way to find your soulmate. I never believed in this kind of lovey-dovey shit but ever since I met Classic I started to feel it. The red string appeared in my head but I had more than one...The strings connected to not just Classic but to all of my friends. It worried me about what they think of me and if their strings connected to me. They are my best friends...the only people I trust. They are like family to me (besides Geno and Fresh).

I always walk to school with my friends but today I decided to walk by myself and think about what to say if I talk to everyone about it. Before the bell rang I hid behind the school but it didn't last long until someone came up to me. The sound of a pencil and eraser hitting the hard notebook paper rang in my non-existent ears. I looked down at the smaller skeleton who was holding the notebook up to me.

Good morning Error!

"Morning..."

Is something wrong?

"I'm fine, But c'mon we'll be late."

I grabbed Sans's hand and headed inside the school as soon as the bell rang. Sans's hand was cold so I held it tighter to warm it up. I felt him starring at me but I looked away to act like I ignored it but I was really looking away to hide my blush. We reached Sans's class and he waved me goodbye. I walked away after he left and went back outside of the school. I didn't care for any of my classes today just like I do normally and went a few blocks away from the school to the coffee shop. Sure I could've just go stopping at the coffee stand we have in the cafe but I wanted to be as far away as possible. I walked inside the shop and ordered a cup of coffee and sat down trying to relax myself once again as I let my mind wonder.

~10 minutes later~

I walked out of the shop and down the street just trying to see the town a little more since I don't really leave my house that much. It was relaxing to see the town a little more in case I got lost somehow...

Like that would ever happen

Oof I couldn't finish this chapter lmao my motivation went to heaven.