Ch 21: Killer's thoughts

This chapter might trigger some people as it does include 13+ and MAYBE SMALL mentions of.. rape.

You have been warned.

Killer's POV:

My hands were shoved in the pockets my my school uniform's pants. I was angry, sad, and felt other emotions. It was unfair! Unfair that Dream and Nightmare got to kiss the love of my life! I should have been the one to kiss him first! I could easily win Sans over any of these bitches. I just need to use a little.. force~. I stared at the beautiful boy who walked in front of me. His hips moved so slowly, almost like he was trying to tease me. I wanted to grab him, pull him into the nearest bathroom, AND FUCK HIM SENSLESSLY!! my mind, flooding with images of this angel on his knees, tied to my bed, I want him to be mine~.

We all stopped for a moment. The school bang rang and that's when Sans ran away. He was probably getting to class. The others all walked away as well to their classes. Some went with others and some walked alone. I went on my way to my first class which was English. I didn't mind the class but I was boring at times. At least I was getting a B-. 

~After class~

I left the classroom a few seconds earlier before the bell rang and headed on my way to my next class until something caught my eye. An angel. Sans was making his way towards me, I forgot we have history together for a second, I was too distracted by him. This could be the perfect time to pull him away. I walked towards him. 

"Hey Sans!" I said.

Sans gave me a wave. I smiled at him and we walked the rest of the way to class together. I didn't speak a word to him on the way there only stared as he held on to me. I thought of the way he would hold me as I do all sorts of things to him~! 

"Hey Sans~," I said and he looked at me, "come with me for a second~"

Sans looked confused. I knew he knew that if we were going somewhere we would definitely be late for class. I didn't care. I led Sans to the bathroom with means we stopped before a stall. Sans let go of me but I pulled him back into one of the bathroom stalls. 

"Listen.. there's something important I need to tell you."

He tilted his head.

"I- I love you." 

He froze. Blush spreader across his face. I leaned closer to his face. His shining eyes met my dark basically black eye sockets. I slowly kissed him on his mouth cupping his face with one of my hands. He tried pulling away but I forced him back and put my other hand on his ass squeezing it gently. A heavy breath escaped through both of our noses. I finally let him go and he fell back against the toilet. Sans caught his breath and pulled out his notebook from his bag that was laying on the ground. 

Let's get to class.

He didn't accept my affection.. but, he didn't reject it either~. Sans put his notebook back into his bag and picked it up. I gave him another kiss but this time on his head and we left the bathroom. We made our way to class without a sound.