Christmas with the Boys

AURGH! Late update. I'm serious. You guys don't hate me nearly as much as I do at the moment =.= But alas, I am updating now so I hope that this chapter makes up for my lack of updates! :/

Oh and thank you all so much for all the positive feedback! I GOT OVER 30,000 READS. Ok. That's outragous.

But seriously?! I HAVE OVER 250 FANS. I love you all! Just too much. *virtual hugs*

Okay. On with the chapter!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Nikki's POV:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

It's been two months since Niall's and mine's first date. We couldn't be happier. Niall and I have made it official that we're together and seriously, the fans couldn't be better about it!

I've only come across a few hate messages and seriously, they're quite sad. Like they don't even phase me. I just stumble across them on twitter and roll my eyes. Like seriously. If they're going to take time to insult someone they've never met, at least try to make it sting a little.

@Its_Nikki OH MY GOD. Your hair is so stringy!

Psh, guurl, your hair looks like the before picture of a shampoo and conditioner commercial so you have no room to be talking. (A/N: Did anyone catch my Kingsley reference? ;D)

I'm lounging around in my pajamas in my room with McKenna who is finishing her algebra homework while I strum random chords on my guitar.

McKenna gets a look of confusion on her face before she looks up to me and says, "A ladder thirteen feet long leans against a wall. The bottom of the ladder is five feet from the wall. How much would the lower end of the ladder have to be pulled away so that the top end would be pulled down by 2 feet?" McKenna pauses for a second before she adds, "Who knows this stuff?!"

I think for a second while fingering different notes on my guitar before looking up at her and shrugging nonchalantly, "Easy, the ladder must be moved away by three and three tenths of a foot."

McKenna's mouth drops open. "How did you- You know what? I'm not even going to ask." She jots down the answer on her worksheet and smiles down at her handiwork. "Finally done with my homework!"

"Mmm..." I mumble uninterestedly while writing a few notes down on a slip of paper. I have this catchy melody stuck in my head and I don't want to lose it.

McKenna begins to go off about how she and Lucas are on thin ice at the moment because they seem to be getting irritated with a lot of what the other one does. I for one am not listening because she's been talking about this for the past few weeks. I care about her, it's just everytime she begins to rant, she says the exact same things over and over.

Right as she begins to talk about how much he means to her and that she hopes they can work this through, we hear a few knocks on my door. We both look up at the door as I say, "Come in!" 

My favorite Irish boy cracks the door open and peeks in. "Am I interrupting anything?" He asks while smiling.

"Actually-"

"Nope." I cut McKenna off and gesture for Niall to enter. Niall seats himself on the bean bag next to the window seat where I'm sitting on. 

"What's up?" McKenna asks while stuffing her folder into her backpack.

"The boys and I were curious if you wanted to come over today? You know to hang out?" Niall smiles.

I look over to McKenna who shrugs as if to say that she doesn't care either way. "Sure." I smile at the Irish boy as I stand up and place my guitar on its stand. McKenna throws on her winter jacket as I pull on my Batman hat and gloves. I'm wearing a cozy panda sweatshirt so I don't nessasarily need a coat to just go next door. (A/N: Outfit on the side which was made for me by the amazing @one_directionluver ^.^)