Singing with The Girl Next Door (Niall's POV)

Hey guys, okay before I get started, when I first began writing this book, I wasn't very experienced in the whole 'fan-fiction' idea. So I literally took the first idea that came to me and went with it, though it wasn't very logical or realistic. So yes, there are a few details which wouldn't roll in reality, but hey, this is my first work. 

That being said, thank you for reading! :)

I love youuu.

~*~

Niall's POV:

~*~*~*~*~

The guys are gone.

I'm alone.

Fun.

Note the sarcasm.

Though I'm thankful that I don't have to go in today, because I don't feel like recording at the studio like the rest of the guys, this means I don't have any of the lads to hang out with. Once again, fun. 

The guys and I are staying at the Tomlinson's for three months for the purpose of some complicated management stuff. I don't even know. Why we can't just live in our flats, I don't know. But hey, I'm not really complaining. The Tomlinson's are a great family, pleasant and fun to be around. Though I would prefer to stay at my flat, this should be a cool change.

Yes, we're all going to visit our families at one point within the next three months, but we're going to just call this home in the meantime.

I tip-toe to Louis' now empty bedroom. That lucky son of a bitch can talk to Nicolet ANYTIME he wants to just by yelling through his window.

I grab a few baby carrots -some fans gave to Louis- from beside Louis' bed, and start throwing them at Nikki's window. If I"m lucky, she'll hear them, and open her window.

After throwing eight carrots, I'm about to give up. "She's probably downstairs." I tell myself when she appears at her window wearing adorable Lucky Charms pajamas, tousle haired, and wiping the sleep from her eyes. ''Oh crap.' I think 'I woke her up.''

Nikki opens her window and smiles widely at me.

"Sup biffel?" she asks,

I smile -to cover up the embarrassment of her remembering the only thing that came to mind last night; biffel- and say, "Not much, just bored. The guys are recording at the studio, but I'm all done with my parts. Therefore, here I am!"

"Cool! So I assume this means you don't have anything going on?" she asks.

"Nope. Absolutely nothing going on. Did you want to hang out?"

"Sure, just let me get ready." Nikki smiles politely.

"Sounds good, I have to get changed first anyway." I shrug in response.

Nikki closes her window and window shades as I head off towards mine and Liam's room. As I get changed, I throw on my green converse, 'Free Hugs' shirt, and fiddle with my hair to fix it into its quiff.

When I'm satisfied with my handiwork, I grab my guitar and head over to Nikki's backyard.

I can see her doing flips on the trampoline with her brown hair swaying to her movements.

"Hi Nikki!" I shout over to her while she's in the middle of a flip. I obviously scared her because she squeals and falls off of the trampoline flat on her back. Something tells me this girl is a klutz.

I run over to her, to find her laughing her head off. I offer her my hand to help her off of the ground. She takes it, and hops up off of the ground.