Cotton Candy, Clowns, and Corn Dogs (Multiple POVs)

A/N: TWO UPLOADS IN TWO DAYS?! WHAAT?! PSH! Who needs a social life when you can sit alone in a room and write stories about people that you stalk on the internet that you probably will never meet.... OBVIOUSLY NOT ME!!

I'm just kidding! Heh... Heh...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis' POV:

"Hey Louis," Nikki says suddenly while I'm driving down the highway to the carnival.

"Yes?" I ask.

"Thanks for taking me, today should be fun!" She smiles genuinely at me..

I chuckle at her eagerness, "Yes it should." 

Nikki looks out the window for a moment before turning to me, "Wanna play twenty questions?" She asks, smiling.

I nod in response, keeping my eyes on the road, "Sure."

"Okay, you first." 

"Alright," I say, thinking, "favorite sport?"

"Gymnastics or Dance, if that counts... I am a horrible athlete at anything else though."

"M'kay, ummm, favorite place in the world."

"Seattle." She says, biting her lip. Someone seems to miss home just a bit. "But I do like England." She adds hastily, "I just would like to visit Seattle if I could." 

I nod understandingly, "Yeah, moving is tough." I say sympathetically.

"Next question." She urges me, returning back to her bubbly manner.

I think for a moment before asking her, "Best quality in a person?"

"Hm," She says thoughtfully, "Sense of humor," Check. "Sensitive to others," Check "happy in general," Check "Silly and out-going," Check. "Immature and goofy," Check. "and likes the things I like." Nikki lists off.

I smile at her... I'm pretty sure I have all of the qualities that she likes.

We drive down the road to the carnival, just listening to music. "

"We're here!" I say as we pull into a parking lot.

Her eyes grow to the size of baseballs as she looks at the carnival. Well, it's not much of a carnival, it's more like an amusement park. There are multi-colored roller coasters, spinny rides, a carousel, hundreds of neon tents that have games in them, a Ferris wheel... well you get the idea. This carnival is about 2 Kilometers long. (A/N: for Americans, and other customary unit users, that's about 1 and 1/4 a mile. He's British, so that's why I used kilometers :P )

I have to laugh at her reaction. She looks like a little kid who just got told that they could go to Disneyland.

Nikki jumps out of the Mustang turns around and exclaims, "COME ON LOU!!" Awwwww, she has a nickname for me!

I chuckle at her as she starts bouncing in excitement and grinning ear to ear. I climb out of the car and follow her to the entrance.

We go up to the ticket booth line and wait for our turn. When we get to the front of the line, there's a girl about the age of 18 and she obviously recognizes me from One Direction because when she sees me, her eyes go huge and she beams at me yet glares at Nicolet.

Nicolet is either extremely nice, a great actress, or just oblivious to the glare because she genuinely smiles at the worker in return to the glare.