𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝑱𝒂𝒉𝒍𝒊𝒍 "𝑮𝒍𝒐𝒄𝒌" 𝑬𝒅𝒘𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔

After me and Amelie dinner I took her back to the room and beat my lil baby doonies down. So at this moment she dead to the world sleep which allows room for me to do what I need to do.

I went and took a quick shower before getting dressed in my all black. I grabbed my mask and my gun and headed to meet up with Milan and nem.

We had a lil business deal that would be taking place in Jamaica which would end in a big score... if gone right.

"Mane I'm ready to get this shit over with." Milan yawned while he drove to the spot.

I just nodded my head and lit my blunt. I was ready for the shit to be over with too cause a nigga need a drink or 12.

When we got to the spot it was a couple females out front and some niggas. I ain't gone lie this one bitch was bad as hell.

𝑭𝒐𝒄𝒖𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂

I shook my head and continued on my way into the spot. We were meeting up with a nigga named "Hamone" Ion Know where the fuck they make those at but I'm sure they ended with his ass.
—-
As the meeting was coming to an end I peeped that Hamone had been doing this weird thing with his hands the whole time and when he finally stopped a few of the shortys from earlier came in the room.

"Rose... Ivory... show these gentlemen out." Hamone said nodding at me.

Ian trust it not one bit. "Nah we cool cmon y'all." We backed out just to ensure nothing would pop off.
—-
"G you not wearing that out." I examined Amelie outfit and Ian like it not one bit. She was a sneeze away from her coochie being out.

"What's wrong with it?" She twirled around.

𝑰𝒎𝒂 𝒌𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒈𝒊𝒓𝒍.

"Amelie make me knock yo head off yo shoulders." I looked at her before walking away.

"Change the outfit." I yelled back at her.

After what seemed like forever we were finally heading to the club.

When we got there we headed up to our lil VIP spot. I ain't gone lie partying in Jamaica definitely hit different. It's like a whole different vibe.

Amelie was drinking her ass off. It was good to see my baby having some fun. She deserved it.

I was about 5 drinks and a couple shot in and a nigga felt great, not to mention we smoked the whole ride here.

I told Milan I was boutta head to the bathroom in case anyone was looking for me.

As I was making my way to the bathroom I felt like somebody was watching me.

I shook it off and headed in to handle my business. As I was finishing up I heard the door which I ain't pay no mind cause Issa bathroom who am I to tell a Mf they can't piss when I'm pissing.

But what got me was heard heels. That made me hurry up and turn around where I was face to face with Ivory.

She smirked at me before walking up on me.

"Why you in such a rush baby?" Pure lust was laced in her voice.

I tried to push pass her but she grabbed me through my pants which made me hiss. Ion know if it was the liquor or what but a nigga was horny and she wasn't helping.

"Lemme handle that for you." Before I could protest she was already on her knees and freeing me from my pants.

She wasted no time getting to business and when I say she was eating the dick... SHE WAS EATING THE DICK.

I had grabbed her head and started fucking her face. I needed my nut and if she was gone start she was gone finish.

After a few more thrusts and her deepthroating me I came in her mouth and watched as she swallowed making sure she didn't leave not one drop behind.

I rushed in the stall to get some tissue and wiped myself off. Once I finished and made sure I was straight I rushed back to where everyone was.

"You good my nigga." Milan asked looking all around.

"Yeah I'm straight... where's Amelie?" He pointed to the dance floor where her, Kaison and Kayl were having the time of their lives.

She looked up at me and we instantly locked eyes. She smiled so big and bright that it actually hurt me to look at her.

𝑫𝒂𝒎𝒏 𝑰 𝒇𝒖𝒄𝒌𝒆𝒅 𝒖𝒑🤦🏾‍♂️
—-
𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗚𝗼𝗱𝗱𝗮𝗺𝗻 𝗝𝗮𝗵𝗹𝗶 .
𝗔𝗻𝘆𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗼𝗼 . 𝗜𝗹𝗹 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗹𝘆 𝗕𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗰𝗸 𝗔𝗴𝗮𝗶𝗻 𝗧𝗼𝗻𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁 𝗢𝗿 𝗧𝗼𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗿𝗼𝘄.