𝑭𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

I'm too damn old to be doing the sneaking out the house after sex trick but I had to get out of there.  I packed me and my babies stuff up and called and Uber back to my moms.

I felt stupid, I know what I did was stupid, but what can I say. Shit happens and I have to move on from this.

When my Uber arrived I looked back at his house before getting in. The Uber ride was nice and quiet and my baby never woke up once the whole ride. I had nothing but space and opportunity to do some thinking.

One, I needed to do better. Two I need to figure out which one of these niggas I want. Three I should probably be focusing on myself.

When we got to my moms house I wasted no time getting me and Meir in and relooking the doors behind us. I headed to my room when I heard my mom and day slight arguing.

"What do you mean we gone lose the house Amil." My mom whisper yelled.

He's a big as drug lord there's no way we're gonna lose this house.

"Exactly what I said Camille. For one things are getting hot and too many people know we live here plus the bank fucked something up and they don't wanna own up to it so they putting us out." He said back clearly annoyed.

I swear if it's not one thing it's another. I been lost my apartment and came back home because I knew this was a stable place now things are just falling apart. They kept going on and on for a while and I heard something I didn't want to hear.

"What do you mean you might have another kid?" My mom sounded pissed.

"Actually two more kids.. both older than Amelie." First of all he was a fast ass young man cause they was young asf having me.

"Oh yea like that makes it any better Amil! So when the fuck were you planning on telling me? Or was I gone find that shit mixed up in the mail somewhere too?!?" She yelled.

That yell was the one that did it. Meir started crying his little heart out so I picked him up and began rocking him. When he was a little less fussy I walked over to my parents room.  They both looked up at me.

"So we losing the house?" I fought back my tears.

"Baby I'm sorry how much of that did you hear?" My mom asked rushing over to me.

"Enough to know that dad has possibly two other kids that are older than me, I'm not even mad about that cause it's none of my business just disappointed in you both because y'all have never been at each other's necks like this. But hey I'll go put my baby back to bed and try and find us somewhere to live." I nodded and went back in my room.

I'm so fucking over the drama in my life. At this point I'm gonna get a fucking island and be done with everyone. Just move me and my son some where and never look the fuck back.

𝗣𝗼𝗼𝗿 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹😭𝗜𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼 𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘀𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘀𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘂𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘆𝗼 𝗽𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼𝘁 𝗮 𝘄𝗵𝗼𝗹𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝘁𝘆𝗮 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝗴𝗼𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿😭𝗡𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗴𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗮 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝗺𝘆 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮 𝗺𝗳 𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱!