𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

I hate the fact that I had to get outta character the other night. It's really been eating at me sin- why am I lying?

𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐😑

But in all seriousness he had me fucked up. Like I can deal with a lot of shit but I don't tolerate disrespect. I never have and I never will. And on that very day Jahlil had me fucked up.

—-

"Meila baby?" My mom called from downstairs.

"Yea ma?"

"There's someone at the door for you." She said. That's weird cause if it was Kaison she'd send him up... if it was Kayl she'd send her up. Hell if it was Jahlil... she'd send him up.

"Here I come." I yelled. Ian even bother to really change clothes so I just came down in my shorts, tank top and bonnet.

And to my surprise there at the door was Amir.

"You can leave." I said not even fully down the stairs.

"Hear me out." He pleaded. "I know what I did was messed up just like I know that the day that nigga kissed you while we was on the phone wasn't real." And again as if on cue like always. Jahlil brings his ugly fine ass through the door... wait why tf Wouldnt Amir close the door behind him?

𝑭𝑶𝑪𝑼𝑺 𝑯𝑶𝑬!

Anywho soon as this nigga comes in he doesn't even acknowledge the fact that Amir was standing there... well at least I thought he didn't cause he wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me... well tongued me down and spent us so that my back was to Amir. Who by the sound of it stormed out the house cause I heard the door slam.

"Hey baby." Jahlil said when we finally pulled apart.

𝑯𝒊𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒏𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒂 .

I just sat there staring at him. I guess my momma got tired of our stare down cause she bussed out saying some

"Yes son im glad you got him out my house... but more importantly when this happen." She said pointing between us.

"I didn't." I spat and went upstairs to my room.

Bestie Westie KaiKai 🖤🤞🏾Would Like To FaceTime

Without hesitation answered the phone dramatically saying "Best friend I hate it here."

"What happened?" He said eating his chips.

"First Amir came to my house talkin bout some Hear him out the-" I was cut off by Jahlil coming into my room. "Get out!" I yelled point to the door.

"Bitch who is you yelling at?" Kaison set his phone up against the end of his bed.

I flipped the camera before yelling out "Yo funky ass cousin!"

Jahlil cocked his head to the side "Funky?" He asked calmly standing up.

"Yup nigga." I said standing up too.

"Call me back if you don't die first bitch." I heard KaiKai yell before hanging up.

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒍𝒑 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔.

"Don't be trynna show out fa my cousin."

"Boy fuck fuck you." I waved him off before getting on Instagram live cause if Imma die... I need witnesses.

"Hey y'all." I dragged seeing some people join.

Datdamnghost yooo

"Hey Millyyyy!" I dragged watching Jahlil out the corner of my eye.

Prettyindie hey pretty girl😍
Datdamnghost wyd friend?
Kaylmack put some clothes on heffa🙄

"Hey India and friend ian doing nothing and Kayl I got on clothes hoe." I said stepping back in the camera showing my tank and shorts.

Before I knew it Jahlil grabbed me by my throat talking bout some "Stop showing out fa them damn people."

𝑰𝒇 𝒉𝒆 𝒌𝒆𝒆𝒑 𝒄𝒉𝒐𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒆 𝑰 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒂𝒓 𝒊𝒎𝒎𝒂 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒊𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒔🤸🏾‍♀️

I just nodded my head going back to my live.

Kaisondadon My Favorite toxic couple😍
Kaylmack no seriously Kai
Datdamnghost is that my nigga glockkk😧

I chuckled "Yea that's Watergun and Kai and Kayl shut y'all asses up."

"Nigga did you call me watergun?" He walked up on me.

"Yup cause yo shit don't go gratatatata" I mimicked a gun and was moving like Tony Montana. "Yo shit go pew pew pew pew" I said bussing up laughing.

Datdamnghost fseeee😂
Kaylmack you want yellow flowers at yo funeral?😂
Kaisondadon she better worry about ha body being at the funeral😂
Cammijae now that's some funny shit Kai😂

"Really ma!" I whined.

"End this shit right now." He mugged me.

"Bye y'all my man that's not my man but really my man but really probably that other bitch ma-" he stopped my shenanigans by ending the live.

"Why." I mugged him.

"Take these off real quick I'm trynna see some." He said tugging at my shorts.

𝑾𝒉𝒆𝒘 𝒄𝒉𝒊𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒆𝒆😭

𝗩𝗼𝘁𝗲😭𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁😭𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗚𝗼 𝗔𝗵𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗦𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗜𝘁😭