𝑺𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑨𝒎𝒆𝒍𝒊𝒆 "𝑴𝒆𝒊𝒍𝒂" 𝑾𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒂𝒄𝒆

"So he just randomly wanted the kids?" Kayl asked as we finished getting ready.

"Yea and who am I to stop him from wanting to spend time with them you know?" Me , Kayl and Kaison decided since we were kid free that we would go out and enjoy ourselves.

"You still talking to Zion?" Kaison asked.

"Yea me and him trynna take things slow this time, I honestly think I had too much going on when we first tried." The both just nodded understanding where I was coming from.

"Anyways tonight we don't think about our baby daddies , exes , hell even our kids, tonight we get drunk and finally have some fucking fun." Kayl said as Kaison poured us each a shot.

I really hope tonight goes well.

"I really fucking love y'all man." Kayl slurred.

"Bitch for the billionth time we love you too get a fucking grip." Kaison said clearly becoming irritated by Kayl as if he ain't used to be like that.

I laughed at them before making my way to the bathroom.

I did what I needed to do and headed back to my friends well at least I tried to , I ended up bumping into someone.

I looked up and realized it was Zion.

"Meila Meila Meila." He licked his lips.

"Hey Zee." I blushed.

"Who you here with Babygirl?" He hugged me cuffing my butt.

"Kaison and Kayl ."

"Hm." Was all he said.

"Hm what nigga?"

"Chillllll Meila, I ain't mean it like that." He laughed.

We were just talking and laughing and catching up.

Most of that led to some kissing and touching.

"Imma let you-" he was cut off by the sounds of gunshots.

He rushed me out the club and to his car.

"Kayl and Kaison in there Zee we Gotta go back." I knew my friends were drunk as fuck I was literally the most sober one all night.

"We can't go back in mamas I'm sure they made it out." He reassured me.

We eventually made it to his house and by this time panic set in again.

"Dear God please let my friends be okay please let them had made it out safe and sound dear lord they the second best thing I got as family." I silently prayed.

I made it to Zions room and as soon as I sat on his bed my phone went off with a message from Kaison in our group chat asking where I was.

I quickly responded back saying I was okay and was with Zion.

"Told you they was okay babygirl." Zion hugged me.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Here go some clothes if you wanna go take a shower."

I took them and went to shower I needed to clear my head and a shower always did that for me.

When I came out Zion was in some grey joggers and No shirt. Looking real fuckable.

I got in his bed and got comfortable as he found us something to watch.

He put on Stranger Things and we just kicked it.

Out of No where I got real hot and horny.

I kissed on Zion neck and he looked shocked.

"Amelie." He warned.

I stopped and started laughing.

"You know you liked it."

"Girl that was nothing I will really fuck the shit outta you." He waved me off.

"What's stopping you?" I smirked.

He reached over in his nightstand and grabbed a condom.

I took the boxers he gave me off and he took his joggers off revealing himself.

I gulped cause ion know how he possibly thought that shit was gone fit in me.

He stroked hisself a bit before putting the condom on.

I adjusted myself in the bed and lifted my shirt seeing that it was covering my cat.

He rubbed himself against me before easing some of it in gaining a small hiss from me.

He eased the rest in and started giving me slow strokes.

Once I was full adjusted to his size he picked the pace up gaining a huge moan from me.

He found my spot real quick and he had an evil grin on his face when he did.

He gave hard blows hitting my spot repeatedly and I came real quick but that didn't stop him he pulled out and turned me over and told me to arch my back.

I did as told and he put it right back in literally beating my guts.

Just when I was about to cum again my phone started ringing.

"It's Yo Baby daddy You Wanna take that?" I nodded my head yea thinking he was gone you know pull out and give me a lil break but he didn't, he stopped long enough for me to answer.

"Hello."

"Whatchu doing Meila." Jahlil voice Was even deeper and raspy it sounded like he had just woke up.

Waterfalls.

"Nothing just chillin how bout you?" Zee started giving me slow strokes and I covered my mouth before I moaned in Jahlil ear.

"Shit Fenna smoke come see me."

Boy im Fenna cum but it won't be to see you.

Zee sped up and whispered he was close and I nodded my head.

"Yea I got you-Ah let me call you back." I quickly hung up.

Zion hit my spot again he knew exactly what he was doing we came together and that shit was magical.

He pulled out and got us some warm towels to clean ourselves.

We laid there for a while until he broke the silence.

"That shit was definitely worth the wait. Meila you got some dangerous between yo legs." We bother Bussed up laughing and finished watching tv.

I enjoyed being in Zions company and if the dick this good I wouldn't mind working towards being his girlfriend.