Chapter 15

...

Lucas: Hey doc how much do I owe you?

Doc: Nothing man just get to the league and represent my Cleveland Cavs.

I do an handshake with him and Alex does aswell. We leave Doc's and we get inside my car.

Lucas: Next stop mall. Let's buy you some clothes.

He didn't say a thing and just smiled looking at himself in the front mirror in my car.

10 minutes later

We got inside a clothing shop and I ask the girl working there to find something good that will match my friend.

She showed me some outfits and I told Alex to try them on. I could see this girl was defenetly into me but too bad I got a big peach at home. He comes out and I ask her what she thought because I just cant appreciate guys even if I try.

Alex: Its kinda big

Alex: Its kinda big.

Girl: We can get you smaller if you want.

Lucas: No he doesnt need to buy smaller because he is gonna become bigger dont worry.

I pay for the clothes and we go to the foot locker it was right next to the clothing shop.

We bought the shoes he chosed. It was actually a really good choice. Next thing we went to a gym and I paid a premium card for him to workout every day any time he wants and with who ever he wants with a personal trainer included.

Next stop I decided to buy him a new phone because damn his phone is beyond duckey. A Wiko if you dont what it is please dont even search for it so we went to Apple. He chosed the iPhone 10 Pro.

I thought about buying him a car but that would be too much I think. I mean I have spent more money on him that I have spent on my girl. Maybe I should buy her something. (Leave your suggestions)

We went back to school to see both girls getting out of it. We parked next to my love and we got out. They were both shocked when they saw Alex. Lexi just smiled at me and Liv was shocked. She looked at me and I gave her an innocent look.

Alex: *whispering* Hey Lucas should I invite her on a date?

Lucas: *whispering* I dont know I already told how to act so now you're on you're own big fella.

The girls approached us. Alex and Liv were starting to talk about something so me and my girl we had some time.

Lucas: Are you coming tonight?

Lexi: I dont know if I should. I dont want my daughter to be alone with Alex.

Lucas: Come on dont worry about them. I'm pretty sure he won't bang her like I did to you.

She blushes and hugs me.

Lexi: Should we tell him about us?

Lucas: I think so he is a good kid. He won't say nothing.

She nodded and we decided to tell him. He accepted it like it was nothing strange. Lexi letter her daughter drive her car so she could come with me and Alex went with Gionna in the other car.

Our ride home was really fun let's just say I gave Alexa my lollipop.

When we got home nobody was there so we decided to throw a bunch of pillows on the floor of the living room in front of the TV so we could cuddle and watch some movies together.

That night no action for the first time ever in mine and Lexi reliantionship. Just cuddles and some pecks until falling asleep in each others arms.

In the morning I woke up earlier and made breakfast whe  I received a call. Another unknow number, this time I was sure it wasn't Alex because I had his number already so I decided to answer it.

Lucas: Who is this?

???: Hey big fella. Its Lb James.

I could believe my ears.

Lucas: Wait hold on. King james, Lebron James?

LBJ: Yeah that's me bro. I heard about you becoming the number one pick in the draft for the Cavs.

Lucas: Yeah, I mean... it would be a big honor to play for the Cavs of course.

LBJ: The only bad point is I ain't there anymore but maybe one day I'll come back before my retirement and we could become one of the best duos ever.

Lucas: Yeah but for now I'm just focused on getting a championship to my high school then we'll see what the future brings me to.

LBJ: Good answer, well I'll let you go now big fella but make sure to hit me up when you get to the league alright?

Lucas: I got you Lebron. It was nice to talk to you.

LBJ: You too "Next Big Thing".

I was broken put of my thoughts when I felt tiny arms hugging me from behind.

Lexi: Who was that?

Lucas: It was the King Lebron James.

Lexi: Really what did he want?

Lucas: He told me he would love to play with me and that we could become the best duo in the league.

Lexi: Isn't he on the Lakers now?

Lucas: Yeah but I think he wants to return just to play with me before he retires.

I pick her up and put her on the balcony. We started to make out.

Lucas: We forgot yesterday to have dessert so I think what I'll have this morning is some biscuits for breakfast.

I say before picking her up again, locking our lips and get her to our room. Yes you heard it OUR room.

---