Chapter 7

Lucas POV

I wake up next to my girlfriend enjoying her body against mine. What we did last night was like a dream come true. I am interrupting on my thoughts when I hear her raspy morning voice.

Lexi: Morning!

Lucas:Good morning baby girl.

I say kiss her lips. It gets heated but I tease by stopping and leave the bed and go take a shower in the bathroom.

Lexi: LUCAS!!!! I NEED MY MORNING MAKE OUT SESSION!!

She tells trying to be irritated but it makes her look even more cute when she is angry. I lock the door and enter the shower.

Lexi: MR SILVA UNLOCK THIS DOOR! I freaking hate you.

Lucas: I love you too!

Those words bring a smile to her face. When I am done with my shower I took a towel and wrapped around my belly to get some clothes. Well not before I got scared by Lexi standing at the door.

She takes my member in her hand and pushes me to the bed.

Lexi: I got you now!

She kisses me and I go to grab her cute butt but she slaps my hand away.

Lucas: Let me touch.

I say through the kiss. She keeps kissing me and every time I go grab her body she slaps my hand away. Looks like this is giving me a hard time down there.

Lexi: Looks like mini Lucas is getting big huh? Should I take care of it?

Lucas: Yez mami!

Lexi: Dont want to.

She says and goes to the bathroom and closes the door. I sit down on our bed.

Lucas: WHAT THE HELL DO YOU MEAN "DONT WANT TO"?

Lexi: Next time dont tease me.

She does an evil laugh at the end. I groan and put some Miami heat basketball shorts on and go downstairs making breakfast.

Lucas: I hope it's not like this every morning.

I say to myself. Well that was my first lesson: do not tease Lexi Kaufman.

We just spent the day cuddling watching netflix. Later in the day Lexi received a message from Liv asking where she was. Lexi told her she was tutoring me for some classes. Liv explains she was worried because her mom didn't come home last night.

Lexi: Baby I need to go back home.

Lucas: No!!! I dont want you to go.

I say in a baby tone.

Lexi: Liv was worried about me and I need to go. I'll see you tomorrow at school.

Lucas: Well tomorrow I have practice in the morning so I won't see you there but I hope to see you later in the day.

Lexi: *smiles* Maybe I'll surprise you?!

Lucas: I know a way you could surprise me. *smirks*

Lexi:What way? *smirks back*

I stand up and yell.

Lucas: GIVING ME AN A+ FOR FREE!!!

She laughs hard and stands up standing on her tiptoes to give me a kiss.

Lexi: In your dreams Lucas! I'll see you tomorrow and do your homework.

She says and goes to the door.

Lucas: Your not my mom!

I say before she closes the door.

Lucas: What is she doing to me!!

I say to myself smiling.

On practice

I am running around the court warning up to put some shots up. When I get stopped by a girl wearing a cheerleader outfit. I look at her confused.

Lucas: Hum? Is there anything I could help with?

Cheerleader: Yes giving me your number and your address.

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say. Is this like a normal thing girls ask to a hot guy?

Lucas: I'm sorry?

Cheerleader: Well it's normal you dont know me! My name is Carmella and I am a cheerleader, well more like the captain and since I heard you are the new captain of the team maybe we should team up if you know what I mean *smirks*.

Lucas: Look I dont wanna be rude but I got a girlfriend and yeah we can team up but like this... I make points and you dance for celebration. It's so easy.

Carmella: You dont want a little piece of this.

She says showing a little of her butt under her skirt.

Lucas: Look I get it your sexy but I have a sexy girl myself and she has defenetly a better, bigger and cute butt than yours so if you don't mind I need to keep going with my workout.

She goes to say something but I start running once again. When I am done, coach calls everyone.

Coach: Alright!! We might have a spot in the championship this year if we play good. Since we got the guy that destroyed our team last season and he is now the captain. We have a big chance of going all the way if everyone and I mean EVERYONE does his job and plays as a team. Now let's go!!

We all go to different side in groups and start put some shots up. Others doing push ups, bench presses, jumping jacks, ect.

2 hours later

I am done with practice and took a quick shower at my house and I am heading back to school.

When I arrive its lunch time and I sit next to Liv since she is always alone. I see that girl Carmella approach again.

Carmella: Is this your girlfriend?! Wow what does she has more than me. NOTHING! Beacuse I am FABULOUS!!

Lucas: She is not my girlfriend, she is my friend soon to be best friend and she has something that you dont have.

Carmella: What's that huh?

Lucas: She is mature, intelligent and doesn't use her asset's to further her reputation.

Liv laughs quietly and Carmella leaves annoyed knowing I got her there.

Liv: Wow so protective. I feel honored!

She says with sarcasm. I laugh at her.

Lucas: I just gonna warn you once. I always have something to fight back.

She puts her hands up smiling at the same time.

To be Continued...