Chapter 1

(This story will be based in Lucas POV)

???:Fly 13 to Columbus, Ohio in line 21.

Here I go just following my parents to a plane that is just going to ruin my life. Not really but I am leaving my friends and some of my family behind here in Miami,FL. It sucks but maybe it won't be that bad there because I've heard that my dad bought a luxurious house and has a big present for me when we get there.

Well let me introduce myself, I am Lucas, 17 years old student who has probably the richest parents in the US. I like skateboarding and basketball is my life. I was the captain in high school back in Miami but right now I am focused on getting a place on that new high school in Columbus.

Over 5 hours of flying, I got out of the plane and felt the difference between both states. I missed the heat of Miami here but it is what it is and I got to get used to it. We got inside my fathers car and there was 2 other cars full of security inside. Sometimes I fell like a king but whatever.

I got to my new house and as I open the car door, I couldn't believe my eyes.

Lucas:Dad is this a house or a mansion

Lucas:Dad is this a house or a mansion...I mean a castle.

Dad:Well son I told you we were coming to a completely different life and I know you love the highs so me and your mom have decided that you will take all the space from the top floor to do whatever you want. Hey but between you and me, don't bring a lot of girls here because your mom can be pissed off.

I smiled at him and my mom came next to me.

Mom:Oh and by the way, I heard what you said honey but son your dad didn't tell you the best part.

Lucas:Best part?What is better than this mom?

Mom:Well there is something that you can't see from outside and that is a complete basketball court with ur favorite team on NBA.

I tanned inside the house to find the court and it didn't take long. As I saw this my mouth fell open. It's a dream come true. Miami heat is another dream that if I play well in college I could become an NBA player but that's far but for now I can enjoy this court and this house for the rest of my life.

1 Month Later

It's my first day of school and I am not very excited since I don't know anyone but let's give it a try. I mean I got no choice. I got up took a shower and did my morning routine. I go to the kitchen and see my mom and dad taking breakfast. I was late for School so I just grabbed an apple, kissed my moms cheek and before I left...

Dad: By the way your last present is outside.

And throw me some keys. I got them and left. When I saw what it was once again my mouth fell open.

Now I was going to have all the girls that's for sure

Now I was going to have all the girls that's for sure. I arrive at school and found a place. Everyone was staring at my car. I got out grab my back pack and I could hear some whispers "Oh my gos his so hot" "Holy shit can you get me his number"

I closed my car when a girl approached.

???:Hey you are at my place!

I started look around.

Lucas:What's your name?

Becky:Becky, Becky Lynch.

Lucas:Well Where is the proof of this being your place I mean I don't see your name anywhere.

Becky:Feisty I like it come on hot piece of ass lets show you around.

I followed her inside the School. I met some other friends of Becky and her boyfriend Seth. He was a pretty cool guy and looks like a friend material.

I've already had lunch with Becky and Seth and now I am going to the last class of the day, History. I am actually pretty good at history I can memorize all those stupid dates of First World War and second and blah blah blah. I just hope that this teacher isn't boring like the one I had in Miami.

Alexa POV

I have arrived to school and I heard the rumors of a new student coming. I hope he is not disrespectful like the others who just look at my body. I mean I have a good body but it belongs too me and maybe one day a man but these are my students so hell no don't look me that way boy.

I get to my class and I hear a knock I say come in and my two friends, teachers also, Nikki and Mandy come in and lock the door.

Nikki:Oh my god Lexi you need to see the new student.

Lexi:Why?

Mandy:He's so hot, I'll give him 1 week and he will be banging me on my desk.

I look at her in shock.

Lexi:HE IS YOUR STUDENT MANDY! And he can't be that hot there has been years that not a single hot guy enters this school.

Skip to the class

I was a little late for my last hour of the day and finally I am going to meet that "hot" guy every girl and teachers have been fighting about. I hope he is a good person and not like a fucking perv.

Alexa: Hello class sorry I am a bit late so before we start, I heard that there is a new student named Lucas. Can you stand up...