Chapter 23

(Forget about the proposal I made on the last chapter about the 2 superstars. I'll use 2 real superstars)

---

Once again here I am sitting in front of Paul's desk.

HHH: So tell me who do you got?

Lucas: I know the Smackdown and Raw draft is soon so could you draft one friend of mine to smackdown?

HHH: Who is that friend?

Lucas: The fiend Bray Wyatt and Braun Strowman.

HHH: Damn you really hate Murphy don't you?!

Lucas: He deserves what he has coming towards him. So can I count on you?

HHH: We got a deal Lucas.

We shake hands and I leave his office for the last time. Lexi is out with some friends since I have a busy day today. I went to the parking lot get in my car and drive to a coffee shop where I should be meeting my new agent. He was chosen by Lebron's agent so I hope its a good one. I'm at the table waiting and a kid comes to me with a hat of my high school team.

Kid: Oh my God! Lucas can you sign this for me and take a picture with me?

I smile and sign the hat for him and take a quick selfie with him. In the corner of my eye I saw a man walking towards my table in a suit. I guess this is the guy. I got up and greet him.

Lucas: Hey you must be Zain right?

Zain: Yes one of the best agents in Orlando.

Lucas: A little too much don't you think?

Zain: Maybe I'm sorry but we have this meeting because we need to talk about business. Lebron's agent told me about what you need to become the next big thing in the league. And one of the main things that caught me was Shoe deals.

Lucas: So what are you trying say here Zain?

Zain: That I got a couple, or should I say a lot of offers from different shoes brands for you. So do you wanna take a look at the dollars and the shoes?

Lucas: I don't have to. Just tell me one thing, is Jordan one of those contracts?

He checks on his tablet.

Zain: Yes it is and it gives quite a good amount of money.

Lucas: Say no more. Give me that contract and I'll sign it.

He smiles and laughs because of how fast I was. He just nods and takes notes on everything he needs to do and hands me the contract. I take a little while to understand everything and when I do I sign it and give it back to him. We both get up and I shake his hand. I leave the coffee shop and see 3 calls from Lexi. I call her back right away when I get to my car.

Lexi: FINALLY YOU CALL ME!

Lucas: I was in a meeting babe I'm sorry.

Lexi: Yeah, yeah, okay. I have one question. Could I buy a new watch with your credit card?

I roll my eyes and smirk.

Lucas: Why my credit card? And why a watch and not lingerie?

Lexi: Because remember I still haven't got my WWE payment and all I got is what's left from stupid teaching and that's almost nothing. And lingerie, HELL NO, because every single time I buy one you end up destroying it and I have to throw it in the trash can.

Lucas: *Laughs* Okay buy whatever you want but thank you for being a good little girl and asking permission to your daddy.

Lexi: Thanks Daddy! Love you!

Hang up.

I put my phone down and get back on the road. Now heading to the Orlando Magic office to talk to the GM.

We shake hands and I sit in front of his desk.

GM: So our team is in full rebuilding and that's why we have so many high draft picks this here. And we would be stupid for not bringing you to our team. We want to build something around you because we have a good feeling about you and your team spirit. So I have a contract for you. 25 millions dollars 2 years. And later we can grow this contract but for now this is definitely a good amount of money for a rookie to start his career in the NBA so do you accept?

Once again I take my time reading the contract trying to understand all there is to understand and sign on the bottom line and shake hands with the GM.

GM: Welcome to the Magic.

I nod and now the work starts. I knew soon my face was gonna be all over the state of Orlando and media was gonna be all over my ass so let's enjoy this piece while it lasts.

I drive home and there is silence. So I turn up the music and get down to my court. Start shooting around and making some drills. Until out of nowhere a little blonde comes from behind me and steal the ball from me. She laughs while dribbling the ball.

Lexi: You're tall so you couldn't see a 5 foot stealing your ball huh?

I run to her steal the ball, pick her up and put her over my shoulder.

Lucas: I never tried to score a 3 point with a 5 foot.

She keeps screaming and laughing. I put the ball on the rack and carry her inside. On the way upstairs I spank her for a little while with her still on my shoulder. We got to our room and I throw her on the bed.  I fall besides her and we cuddle. I explain everything I've done today and she is is so happy that she will have free shoes and is gonna team up with Bray and Braun. Busy day but its really good to get home and relax with a cutie like Lexi

---