Chapter 22

---

Lucas POV

I am walking towards Hunter office because I made my choice to witch superstar I want to tag with. I knock on the door and walk in.

HHH: Lucas I guess you are here to give me an answer?

Lucas: Yeah. Well me and Lexi have decided that we want you to sign TJP back to the WWE and the Smackdown roster.

He looks kinda worried.

HHH: Lucas, I'm sorry but I can't do that. I told you that the wrestler you choose couldn't be any of the current champions and had to be in the smackdown roster. If you want an NXT or RAW superstar its possible to trade them to smackdown Live. But now we are not ready to sign a superstar we released last year.

I look at him with a serious face.

Lucas: Look I've always been a fan of Perkins. And if you dont want to give me what I want maybe WWE is not for me. Maybe you can cancel that contract BUT the storyline stays the same but this time it will be 2 superstars that I choose.

HHH: No Lucas we can find a way to work this out.

Lucas: Look Hunter.. Ive worked my whole life and dedicated my whole life to basketball. If I turn my back on it now my hard work and my dreams can go in the bin. I gotta say Wrestling is fun but maybe its not for me maybe I can make a little appearance from now and then or maybe appear at Wrestlemania like Shaq. Dont take it the wrong way but its my final choice and dont worry about who the 2 superstars are going to be. I'll choose them wisely to take care of Murphy.

(IF YOU WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN THE BOOK YOU CAN SEND YOUR OC IN THE COMMENTS AND ILL CHOOSE 2 THAT I LIKE THE MOST. BTW DONT BE MAD IF YOU DONT APPEAR A LOT AFTER ALL ITS JUST FOR A STORYLINE AND THE FOCUS IS LUCAS AND LEXI. IF YOU DONT HAVE AN OC YOU CAN CHOOSE A REAL SUPERSTAR FROM WHATEVER COMPANY YOU WANT)

HHH: Okay I respect you and all the work you've done kid. But if one day you change your mind WWE welcomes you because you could really become a good wrestler.

Lucas: Thanks.

We shake hands and I get out of his office. I find Lexi and tell her everything. I actually thought she was going to hate me or something for my decision on leaving wrestling but she took like the good girlfriend that she is.

Lexi: I love you and I'll be supporting you, whatever your decision is.

I kiss her and take a sit at catering. I speak with some other superstars and watch my girl in action against Asuka. Of course she won she is the best after all. She walks out sweating a little and hugs me.

Lucas: Time to clean you up.

I whisper in her ear. Since I'm leaving the WWE this is the only time in a while that we can have sex in her locker room. She smirks and we walk to her locker room. Get in the shower and do our business.

30 minutes later

Lexi is talking with some girls and I go to the parking lot to put her bag in the car. I get my phone out and dial the number of Lebron. He answers right away.

LBJ: HEY MA MAN LUCAS.

L: What's up King?

LBJ: Playing with my daughter teaching her some basketball ya know.

L: You sound like my dad when I was her age.

LBJ: Well its young that it starts. But now for real man I'm kinda sad that you gave up your place in the league to go wrestling brotha.

L: Well that's why I'm calling. I'm not.

LBJ: What? Well I don't know if you'll be able to enter the draft since training camp is going on this week.

L: Do you think that i need to show the scouts what I'm made of?

LBJ: Oh look at big Luke thinking he is MJ haha.

L: Well they've seen what I can do. Now I just need you to help me get back in the draft since I dont know who talk to.

LBJ: Don't worry man, I'll talk to my agent and he'll help you out.

L: Thanks Lebron. You a real one.

LBJ: HEY! Real recognizes Real.

L: Haha alright ill see you man.

LBJ: See ya on the court man.

Hang up

Next Day

I woke up like an hour ago and now I am sitting on the couch watching some sports news when I see that my name is back in the draft. I think to myself "THIS FAST?". I guess Lebron's agent doesn't play around.

I hear Lexi walks down the stairs with a sleepy look on her face. She approaches the couch looking at TV and sits on my lap. I guess the big ass couch is not enough for her she preferes my lap.

Lexi: You are back in the draft already?

Lucas: Yeah. Lebron's agent made some calls and helped me out. Now its just wait and see who will pick me right.

Lexi: I dont really know much about the NBA but ill be supporting whatever team you for. And what about that storyline. Will you tell me who those 2 superstars are?

Lucas: Not yet but I need to choose them wisely. I dont want some perverts around my girl. And we are gonna be far from each other so many times since i got away games and all that. I just hope that we are lucky enough to find each other in some other state.

Lexi: I wont let anyone touch me and take me away from you. After all I'm just 5 foot but I'm a 5 foot of fury and when i was young I never thought I would have a basketball player as my man. You are so tall compared to me.

We both laugh and kiss. Our parents wake up as well and all of them eat the breakfast I made.

I go downstairs to my own court and start shooting around when Lexi bring me my phone.

Lexi: Someone called you.

I take the phone and call the unknown number again.

L: Hello?

?: Hello is this Lucas?

L:Why and who is this?

?: I'm the GM of the Orlando Magic. We are interested in drafting you. We have a early number so that's why we are calling you before the draft. We can sign you right now and it will become public the day of the draft.

L: Well I mean I always liked the Magic and it could be a challenge be the one leading the team to an NBA title. Plus i really enjoy the roster so I'm interested.

?: I'm so happy to hear that. Now we will have a meeting next Friday, the day before the draft so we can deal with your contract, do you agree?

L: Yeah it's fine by me. Okay I'll see you next Friday.

Hang up

Lexi: So??

Lucas: I'm going to join the Orlando Magic.

Lexi: Well i dont know who that is but I'll be supporting for them if its your team.

I laugh and I pick her up and kiss her. I pick up the ball and pass it to her.

Lucas: Let's see your jump shot.

Lexi: Are you going to make a 5 foot play basketball? Really?

Lucas: What's the problem height doesn't matter. I'm just 6'2. In the NBA it's nothing.

Lexi: Yeah but you jump high as hell and you are really fast.

Lucas: That's what you said.

I laugh and she glares playfully at me and throws me the ball and tries to take it from me. We keep playing for the next hour or so and then enjoy a full day of Netflix, snacks, popcorn, kisses, cuddles and sex.

---