I open the door and see the boys standing crowded on my porch. Tae's face has turned a bright shade of red, his boxy smile glowing as he lowers his head turning to try and hide his embarrassment.

"Hey tiny one, thanks for having us over," Joon says as he leans down hugging me

"Of course, my BFG," I say wrapping my arms tightly around him.

Joon is like the protective older brother I've always needed, I let the hug last a little too long tightening my arms around him not ready to let go... that is until Kookie speaks up behind him.

"Can you let her go man?! These bags are heavy and you're in the way!" He grumbles, bumping his shoulder into Tae as he pushes past.  

Joon looks down at me and raises an eyebrow. I just softly shake my head. I know he won't let it go at just that, but he doesn't insist. 

I let go of him and look around his tall body at the rest of the boys. "Sorry guys" I laugh as I nervously wave them into the house.

"Yoongi's not here yet. He probably got caught up at the studio but should be here soon." Tae says. His cheeks are still a shade of pink as they all walk into the house.

"He's actually here already" Tae looks surprised but nods his head as he walks to the kitchens to put away the bags he was holding.

Hobi starts bouncing over to me but Jin quickly yanks him back by the collar of his shirt before he can pounce on me for a hug. "My sweetheart hugs me first! I'm her favorite!" He smugly says.

Hobi's head snaps in my direction and a silly pout takes over his face, the other boys protest behind Jin and I can't help but laugh at their sweet chaos.

"I never said that!" I playfully hit Jin's arm as he gets closer for a hug. I duck under his raised arms and hug my little sun. He instantly brightens as he lets me go turning to walk to Jin giving him a wide grin.

Joon looks over at me shaking his head. "You just had to get them going." He quickly walks over to the two squabbling fools trying to stop their argument.