Not a Coincidence

Before I could process what was happening Jungkook had lost the smile on his face, his large hand now tangled in my hair pulling me closer reconnecting our lips

He was no longer passive. I felt his other hand run down my back to my ass squeezing it as he pressed his growing bulge against my wet core. I moan into his mouth biting down on his lip.

I pull away sliding off his lap settling in between his legs. Jungkook looks down at me, his eyes hooded as he spreads his legs and leans back against the couch giving me enough room to settle between.

I scrape my nails against his jeans running them up his thighs, His large bulge pushing against his jeans waiting to be released. Reaching for the button I pop it open as he lifts his hips pushing his jeans and underwear down, his thick shaft springs forward and I lick my lips in anticipation.

Jungkook takes himself in his hand stroking himself. "Well be a good girl then." He says as he nods at me.

I bite my lower lip as I lean forward wrapping my small hands around his cock stroking it slowly. I hear his breathing become heavy as my hands caress him.

I slowly run my tongue from his base to the tip before wrapping my lips around him. A soft groan escapes him as I work my head up and down, my hands gliding along giving slight pressure as I get to work.

"Fuck" He moans. Both of Jungkook's hands are tangled in my hair as he lifts his hips pushing himself deeper into my mouth. I gag as I feel him hitting the back of my throat. I look up at him his eyes are closed, and his head is tilted back as groans leave his mouth.

 I look up at him his eyes are closed, and his head is tilted back as groans leave his mouth

Jungkook releases the grip he has in my hair and I pull away from him. He stands up kicking off his pants and underwear.

I'm still on my knees watching as he lifts his shirt up over his head tossing it to the side. My eyes take in his toned muscles hungrily.

"Stand up babe" He smiles wickedly as he pulls me against his chest, his hand grips my ass. A whimper leaves my lips as he teases me with small kisses against my lips, he nibbles at my skin making his way down my neck, with enough pressure that I know his marks will be left for everyone to see.