𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16

It was a chilly but warm Saturday and the crows were in Y/N's room. Most of the crows were playing duck-duck-goose while the others were paying tag. Asahi was lying with Y/N on her bed, feeling the warm sunlight touch his feather and ultimately falling asleep.

Well, he would fall asleep if Y/N wasn't staring at him intensely.

Has he done something wrong? Why is Y/N looking at him like he did something wrong? Was it the way he's laying next to Y/N? Why isn't she saying anything?

Asahi didn't know what to do.

While in Y/N's head...

'....why he so big?????'

It was a genuine question for Y/N.

Out of all of the crows, why was Asahi the biggest?

Was it because he's the oldest?

Was it because he's the kindest?

Was it because he was a crow version of Jesus?

Asahi was starting to get really uncomfortable and got up from laying down.

...chirp..?

"Oh- sorry Asahi," Y/N took her stare off of him, "was I looking at you too long?"

Chirp- chirp chirp.

"Sorry bub- it's just that...why are you so big."

Big?

...chirp chirp..?

"Ah- wait not like big as in fat- like big as in you're built bigger than the other crows-"

Chirp..?

"Nonono- no, it's not bad I'm just-" Y/N covers her mouth from moving and sighs.

Asahi didn't know how to feel. Was being big good? Or was it bad? Maybe it was bad because Y/N was questioning him? Oh god why is he built so big.

Y/N watches as her baby giant crow next to her starts to have a meltdown about being big.

'Oh dear lord what have I've done-'

Y/N picks up Asahi from his little meltdown and put him on top of her head.

"Asahi, do you want to go to the park?"

Chirp?

"I've noticed you've only gone to the park with your grandpa Keishin, but not with me," she looks up at Asahi, "so do you wanna go with me?"

Asahi hesitated but then nodded. Going to the park couldn't be as bad, right?

Both Asahi and Y/N went downstairs as Y/N puts her shoes on she told Keishin, who was in the kitchen, that she and Asahi would be spending time at the park.

Once Y/N had her shoes on she and Asahi walks towards the park. Y/N looks up but didn't see Asahi. She looks down and saw Asahi walking next to her.

"Oh, you don't fly like the others, Asahi?"

He shook his head.

Chirp?

"Oh, there's nothing wrong with that. You're neat." She smiles at the crow.

Once they've arrived at the park, Y/N went straight toward the swings as Asahi follows behind her. She sat down on one of the swing and motions for Asahi to come sit on her laps.

Asahi hopped on Y/N's lap and she started to swing.

"Don't fall off Asahi."

Chirp.

They swing for about five minutes before she looks down and saw Asahi gets dizzy, then she immediately stops the swing and held on to Asahi.

"ASAHI ARE YOU ALIVE-"

Chirp-

"MY GOODNESS YOU ARE ALIVE," Y/N hops off the swings and held Asahi close to her face, "I'M SORRY WE ARE NEVER GETTING ON THE SWING EVER AGAIN OKAY-"

Asahi was getting a little embarrassed, haha. Seeing all the kids around Y/N, watch her talking and hugging the crow tightly wasn't an everyday thing you see at the park.

Chirp chirp chirp-

"Yeah, let's go sit down." Then they sat down on a nearby bench. Y/N sat down and puts Asahi next to her.

Honestly, the peace and silence was perfect with Asahi. Away from the other crows who are always up in Y/N face and pulling her hair and what not. And Asahi usually have the youngest always surrounding him, talking to him about nonsense.

"We should do this more."

Chirp.

They both got up and started walking around the park, but soon left because of the little kiddies who were chasing after Asahi because they wanted to touch Asahi.

No touching Asahi because it makes him nervous when there are countless of hands touching his every body >:((

No sir, no ma'am, only Y/N and Keishin can pet him.

After they ran away from the park, they've arrived near a street.

Y/N looks down at Asahi, "Anywhere you particularly want to go?"

Asahi thought about it for a minute.

A minute turns into two. Then three, then four, then five, until eventually they both just ended up going back home.

"Welcome back, did you two have fun?" Keishin was cooking up dinner.

"Dad, so many little kiddes were following us and their moms weren't doing anyTHING-" Y/N flops on the couch with Asahi following along her flopping on her stomach.

"Well, Asahi is a large bird." Keishin place a bowl of sliced fruits for Y/N and Asahi on the table then sat next to Y/N.

"Yeah..he is," Y/N pulls Asahi into a hug and pats his head, "my big bird."

Chirp!

Keishin was on the T.V. looking for something to watch.

"Ah, dad, I wanna watch Gakuen Babysitter." Y/N sat up and grabbed the bowl full of fruits and feed some to Asahi.

"Allllrighty." Keishin pressed on the button and the three of them watch Gakuen Babysitter the whole night :)).

——
A/N: hi i had no excuse for writing a chapter this late 🧍‍♀️i was lazy and didnt have the motivation to write so i kept delaying it and im really sorry-