𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

Chirp!

"Yes Tanaka?" Y/N focused on her phone.

Chirp chirp!

"Well, I'm kinda busy at the moment-"

Chirp chirp chirp.

"Yes, this Bakugo x Reader book is keeping me very busy >:((."

Chirppppp!

Y/N groaned, "Fine, I guess I can play hide-and-seek with you." She said dramatically.

CHIRP!!!

Y/N sets her phone down and covers her eyes.

"Ready in 5....4...3.."

Tanaka flew to his hiding spot.

"2..1..and now time to find you." Y/N got up from sitting and looks around her bedroom.

She checks under her bed, but there was no Tanaka. She checks behind her mirror, but there was no Tanaka. She checks in her desk's drawer, but there was no Tanaka.

"Uhm?? Where is this crow hiding?" Y/N mumbles to herself.

Y/N checks under her pillow but still couldn't find him. She sighs and walks towards her closet.

"Maybe in here?" She opens the close door to find Tanaka hiding with her shirts.

"I found you-"

CHIRP!

God bless Tanaka's soul for Y/N scared the living carrots out of him.

"Tanaka-" Y/N catches Tanaka in her hand before he could fall down, "are you okay?? Did I scare you that much? I'm sorry-"

Chirp chirp!

"Eh."

Chirp!

"You wanna play again??"

Chirp!

Y/N walks out of her closet and sets Tanaka on her bed, "But you nearly died because I scared you-"

Chip, chip, chip,

"Oh you're counting already gotta go hide-" Y/N ran out of her bedroom and into Keishin's room.

"Y/N?-"

"I'm playing hide-and-seek with Tanaka." She hid under Keishin's bed.

"Are you sure you can fit under my bed??"

"No, but it's worth a try- are you implying I'm fat dad?"

"Don't get stuck." Keishin went back to Facebook on his phone.

"Right." And there Y/N was, laying under her dad's bed hiding from Tanaka.