𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7

It was a Saturday, and Y/N was on the couch watching Afro Samurai. Her body was laid lazily on the couch, her arms swing beside her, and her legs apart from each other. Truly, it was bizarre.

Y/N winced at the bloodshed from the anime until she heard two crows come flying from her bedroom to the living room. Tanaka and Nishinoya flew right into Y/N face then fell down on the couch.

"TANAKA- NISHI- !?" Y/N was hit with confusion and quickly sat up to see Tanaka and Nishinoya laughing but in bird language.

"Are you guys okay?? Are you hurt??" Y/N was worried about the two.

Tanaka and Nishinoya shook their head and sat up on to Y/N's laps.

"Okay- that's good," Y/N push strings on her hair away from her face, "I thought I told you two to be careful?"

Chirp!

Chirp!

"Well, the next time you two crash into something again then you two won't get to eat sunflower seeds for a whole week."

Tanaka and Nishinoya nodded and sat down next to Y/N. Y/N grabbed the remote next to her but couldn't find it. She turned her head to look for it, but it wasn't there.

'That's suspicious...that's weird.....'

Y/N got up and look at the couch. There was only two crows on the couch and no remote.

"But I thought...huh???"

Y/N started to feel the creaks of the couch to check if the remote had gone stuck in there. At the end of the couch Y/N could see a little opening. When she got to the opening she found the remote.

"H-how...? Did it get here???" Y/N was utterly confused. Maybe she was dumb and left it there for some reason?? But like, what was the reason?? What was the reason??

Y/N look back at the crows who were looking at the screen. She walked back to her seat and sat down. Y/N held the remote in her hand so she made sure that it wouldn't be lost next time.

A few minutes passed and Y/N was getting sleepy. When she was about to close her eyes she heard a loud chirp from Tanaka.

"My gooDNESS TANAKA- are you okay???" Y/N jumped from her seat and looked down at the bird who stared up back at her confused.

Chirp?

"I just heard you..never mind." Y/N sighed.

Her eyes went back on the screen then slowly started to get blurry. All until then she felt two birds on both of her shoulders. Tanaka and Nishinoya were messing around with Y/N's hair. Usually it wouldn't bother Y/N, but since she wanted to take a nap and not be bothered she was annoyed with Tanaka and Nishinoya.

"Oiii, you guys.." Y/N whined and set the two crows on the couch.

Y/N grabbed a nearby blanket and covered herself with it.