𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

"Dad, my friends are coming over." Y/N mentioned while eating dinner with Keishin and the crows.

"Oh really? Which ones?"

"Kiyoko and Yachi."

"Oh! The two volleyball managers?" Keishin took a drink of his water.

"Yeah, I told them about the crows, and they said that they wanted to meet them." Y/N sets her spoon down on the plate.

"Well then, make sure the crows behave well."

"Yes sirrrrr."

It was the next day and Y/N brought Kiyoko and Yachi to her house.

"It's been a while since we've been over." Yachi said.

"Yeah it has!" Y/N chuckled.

Y/N opened the door, "I'm home!" then opened it wider for Kiyoko and Yachi.

"Is your dad not home today?" Kiyoko asked.

"Hmm, I guess not." Y/N close the door after Kiyoko and Yachi both taken off their shoes and walk into the living room.

Y/N told them both to stay in the living room while she goes and get the crows. Y/N walks inside her bedroom and sees the crows playing around.

"C'mon guys, our guests are here." And walked back down to the living room with the crows following her.

"Kiyoko, Yachi, these are my crows."

All twelve crows were on the ground staring at Kiyoko and Yachi.

"Y/N- ..you had this much crows-" before Yachi could say anything the crows started to walk their ways to Kiyoko and her.

"Don't worry, they don't bite." Y/N reassured them both.

The four youngest were surrounding Yachi while the rest were surrounding Kiyoko. Tanaka and Nishinoya especially was really friendly towards Kiyoko.

Kiyoko took Tanaka in her hand and was hesitant at first but then petted his head.

Oop Tanaka fell in love haha.

"Uwah- which one of you guys..do I....pet..?" Yachi was overwhelmed and scared of the crows, despite their nice manners. Hinata waddles up to Kiyoko and chirped.

God bless Yachi's soul. When Hinata chirped Yachi lets out a screech.

"Sorry- Y/N- it's just that I've never been so close to a bird before-"

Y/N sat next to Yachi, "It's fine, it's fine," Y/N then held Hinata in her arms, "hold out your arms." She instructed.

"But.."

"I promise you that they won't hurt you." Y/N reassured again.

Yachi took a big breathe in and held out her arms. Y/N set Hinata in Yachi's arms and pushed her arms and Hinata toward her chest.

"See? Hinata's a nice bird." Y/N smiled.

Yachi lets go of her breath and started to relax, "Yeah..you're right."

Y/N looks over towards Kiyoko who had two birds sitting on her shoulder, another one on her head. Three sitting in her laps, and two in her arms.

"Kiyoko are you okay-?"

Kiyoko looks over at Y/N and nodded, "The crows are kind and cute." She smiled.

Y/N laughed a bit, "Yeah, they are."

After meeting the crows, Y/N offered them both food and drinks. Y/N, along with Sugawara and Asahi, walked into the kitchen to cook up something for the girls.

"You guys really seem to like Kiyoko and Yachi, huh?" Y/N teased Sugawara and Asahi.

Chirp!

Chirp chirp chirp!

Y/N chuckled, "Yeah, they are great people."

Y/N made 3 fast sandwiches and cuts them diagonally and got 3 juice boxes and walk towards the girls and the crows.

"It's not much, but I made sandwiches and got some juice for you guys."

"Aw, thanks Y/N!" Yachi said.

"Thank you, Y/N." Kiyoko smiled.

Y/N sat across from the girls and watched as the crows chirps and flew around them. Y/N gotta admit, she was a bit lonely and jealous. But again who wouldn't simp for Kiyoko and Yachi nowadays?

A few hours had passed and it was time for Kiyoko and Yachi to leave.

"We had a great time today, Y/N." Kiyoko bowed.

"Yeah! Maybe we can come again next time?" Yachi said petting Hinata and Kageyama's head one last time.

"Totally, the crows loves you both a lot!"

After Kiyoko, Yachi, and Y/N parted ways she close the door and walk to the living room to see all the birds chirping to each other. Y/N sat down next to Ennoshita and petted him on the head.

"Y/N, I'm home!" Keishin said opening the door, "I saw Kiyoko and Yachi on my walk back home."

Keishin set his shoe on the floor and sat next to Y/N, "Did they like the crows?"

Y/N nodded, "Well, it seems like the crows liked them more." She giggled.

"Tell me, what did Tanaka and Nishinoya did?"

When the two crows heard their names the flew to Keishin and started chirping at him.

"Tanaka and Nishi were all over Kiyoko!"

"Oh really?" Keishin chuckled looking at the two crows.

Needless to say, the crows has a crush on those two(in a friendly way- 😭🤚).
———
A/N: uhhnm so story time of my own, there's this stray cat in my neighborhood and it's really cute and today i was playing with it again and it followed me home❤️ i wanted to keep it but knew my family hated cats so 💔 although me and my friends plans to hide the cat in my room and keep it there, it probably wont last long bcuz my sister might find out quickly lol

———A/N: uhhnm so story time of my own, there's this stray cat in my neighborhood and it's really cute and today i was playing with it again and it followed me home❤️ i wanted to keep it but knew my family hated cats so 💔 although me and my friend...

this is the cat 🥺 i named him kenma lmao
okay that's all i wanted to say lol