𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 15

"One little blueberry into my mouth again.." Y/N sings under her breath while eating a bowl full of blueberry.

"Two little blueberries into my mouth again.." she eats another one.

Chirp?

"Oh hi, Kags," Y/N held out a blueberry, "want one?"

Chirp!

Kageyama went diving for the blueberry in Y/N finger.

"Whaooo, carefully buddy." She giggles as Kageyama fell on her laps.

Kageyama pull himself up into the bowl of blueberry and ate until his heart was content.

"Kageyama- wait honey- you need to slow down-" Y/N pulls Kageyama away from the blueberry before he chokes on one.

"Love, I know you love blueberries a lot, but you can't be eating blueberries that fast."

Chirp..chirp chirp.

Y/N pets Kageyama's head, "It's okay, don't rush while eating." Then puts him back down into the bowl.

She watches Kageyama eat the blueberry and occasionally eats some too.

After eating all of the blueberry Y/N puts the bowl in the sink and Kageyama flew up onto Y/N shoulders.

"Kageyama, you like blueberries a lot, right?"

Chirp!

"Have you tried blueberry cake before?"

Chirp. Chirp chirp.

"Omi gosh," Y/N ran upstairs to grab her wallet then ran back downstairs and puts her shoes on, "lets go buy a blueberry cake then!"

Then they were on their way to the bakery.

Y/N and Kageyama were surrounded by sweet smells in the bakery, from the cookies to the cakes. This was pastries heaven.

"Kags, go sit down at a table and I'll be back with a slice."

Kageyama nodded and flew to the nearest table and sat down excitedly waiting for the blueberry cake.

Thoughts went through his head. How would it taste? Would it be as good as blueberry muffins? Or even better than blueberry cookies?

All of those thoughts made Kageyama even more excited once he saw Y/N walking towards him with a plate of blueberry cake in her hand.

"I got the cake~" She puts the slice of cake down on the table and sat in front of Kageyama.

"Go on, eat it bub."

Chirp!

Kageyama thanks Y/N and took a bite of the blueberry cake.

The cake was deliciously amazing. The sweet and tart taste of it all with a hint of lemon. The blueberries that were cooked with the cake was a beautiful purple-blue color. The frosting surrounding the cake was insanely smooth and creamy. Truly, this cake was a masterpiece.

"Soooo? Whatcha think?" Y/N grabs a fork and took a bite of the cake.

Chirp! Chirp chirp chirp! Chirp, chirp chirp chirp!

"Ah, so you really like it then." Y/N giggles.

Kageyama nodded and went to eat more of the cake.

"Hmm, then maybe I should start making some for you too?"

Chirp?

"Yes." Y/N smiles.

Kageyama, your birthday's on December 22nd right?"

Kageyama nodded then turn his head to the side as to why she asked that.

"The thought of making the blueberry cake for your birthday came up in my mind."

Chirp chirp!

"You'd like that? Well- then I'll make it then!"

Cake date with Kageyama was a success.

———
A/N: hiii 🤡 so, this chapter is really short and im sorry 🧍‍♀️but i hope you guys enjoy the sweet and soft moment with crow kageyama 🥺❤️