𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 14

Start from the beginning

Y/N barely had enough room to fit under Keishin's bed, but as long as she could hide from Tanaka-

Chirp!

"My dear LORD TANAKA YOU SCARED ME-" Y/N soul left her body.

Chi-chi-chi.

"How did you find me so quickly???"

Chirp!

"Of course dad told you, he's a traitor." Y/N could hear her dad chuckling at her.

Y/N quickly got out from under the bed and sighs. She tied her hair together and looks at Tanaka.

Chirp!

"Yeah, yeah, I know, it's mine turn." Y/N covers her eyes and starts to count backward.

Tanaka quickly flew away from Y/N hiding in another one of his golden spot. After counting, Y/N took her hand off her eyes and starts to walk around her house looking for the crow.

She checks her hallway closet, and he wasn't there. Tanaka wasn't hiding inside the lamp too. Y/N checks in all the nook and cranny inside her room but the crow wasn't there.

Y/N stops in her track and held her finger to her chin," If I were a crow, where would I hide?"

Where? Where would a crow hide?

Wait Y/N you haven't check downstairs yet.

Y/N walks downstairs and sees the four youngest in the living room while the others were outside. Y/N carefully scan the living room with her best eyesight but miss a step while walking down the stairs and ultimately falling on her butt while going down the stairs.

Chi-chi.

"Don't laugh Tsukishima-" Y/N eyes catches a glimpse of a fast and dark crow.

She quickly got up going toward where she saw the crow, and there he was. Tanaka hiding in the darkest of the corner blending in with the darkness.

Y/N squats down and pokes Tanaka.

"Found youuu."

Chirp!

Tanaka held out his wings and nuzzles against Y/N hand.

"Last round?"

Chirp!

"Tanaka, do me a favor and count to 100?"

Chirp chirp!

"Thanks!" Then Tanaka close and covers his eyes with his wings and started to count.

Y/N walks to the four young crows and whispers something to them.

"So you all will help me?" Y/N ask them again.

The four crows nodded.

After counting to 100, Tanaka removes his wings and started to fly around the house. He firstly checks Keishin's room, but Y/N wasn't there. No biggie. He flew to Y/N room, and she wasn't there either.

Tanaka flew back to the living room and waddled his way around the entire living room, checking everywhere he could imagine Y/N hiding. But Y/N wasn't anywhere to be found. Tanaka even checks the kitchen, but Y/N wasn't there at all.

Tanaka face scrunches up in confusion. He flew outside to where the other crows where and went to ask Daichi.

Chirp? Chirp chirp chirp?

Chirp, chirp?

Chirp chirp chirp. Chirrrp..chirp.

Chirp chirp chirp.

Chirp?

Chirp! Chirp chirp chirp chirp!

Chirp chirrrrp!

Tanaka flew out of the Ukai residence and started to fly around town looking for Y/N. He flies toward the park where Y/N always takes them, specifically near the swings and the slide, but Y/N wasn't there.

:((

Poor Tanaka was having a hard time trying to find Y/N.

Tanaka then remembers about the convenience store Y/N always goes to. He flies toward that convenience store and flew inside hoping to find Y/N there picking out a drink or or something. But Y/N wasn't there.

???

Honestly, where could Y/N be?

Tanaka was about to give up.

He checks other places he knew Y/N mentions or talks about. He flew to her school, to Kiyoko's house, to the market store that she always go to. But to his avail he couldn't find Y/N.

Tanaka had given up.

He flew back home and when he looked down at the backyard he noticed a box.

Was that there before?

He flew down and landed next to the box. He uses his beaks to poke at the box but nothing seems to happen. He flew up on top of the box and found that it has been opened, and when he finally opens the box he found Y/N.

"Took you long enough." She sets her phone down and looks up at Tanaka.

......

Tanaka fell backward.

"TANAKA NO-"

"So he really flew all day trying to look for you, and you were just in that box?" Keishin laughs.

"Haha, yeah, but in the end he did found me." Y/N pets Tanaka on the head while Tanaka was eating a plate full of pancake.