"Well you've been the topic of our house looks like you've caught all the attention of my brothers especially Elijahs" Rebekah replies genuinely happy to talk to the Salvatore sibling preferring her already to most of the people in the town.

"Well what can I say" Ava replies trying to hide her shock that the family has been talking about her.

Ava looks and her brother and sees he's clearly not bothered about the situation or the situation of Rebekah being here he just wants to leave with his sister. Whilst Damon looks smug at spending the night with Rebekah. Let's just wait till Elena knows about this Ava thinks to herself.

"Well maybe I'll see you around. Damon,
me and Stefan are going out into call me if you're dying" Ava speaks to both of them and walks out the house with Stefan following.
——————————————————-

"I'm going to go" Stefan tells his sister.

They are both currently in the grill with a drink each reminiscing on old times.

"Why? Is my company that bad?"

"No our brother keeps messaging me about some plan Esther was taking about to Elena which will kill klaus" Stefan replies.

"Oh well make sure you let me know about it" she replies to her brother happy that she was right and already figured it out.

"I will, thank you for today I really needed it" he gives his sister a final hug and leaves the grill.

———————

Ava's phone suddenly goes off but not with a number she recognises, she answers it nevertheless.

"Hello?" Ava asks the caller.

"Avangaline" Elijah replies.

"How did you get my number Elijah?"

"I have my ways but that is for another time. I've called to offer you my thanks I'm coming to realise that you may be right about my mother's intentions of being here and I want to thank you for sharing with them with me"

"Really what changed your mind?" Ava ask curious.

"My mother was burning sage last night. She wouldn't do that unless she has something to hide plus I had a nice little conversation with Elena that revealed quite a lot."

"No she wouldn't" Ava agrees.

"Well what ever she's playing you won't be involved in it since you didn't take the drink however the face that your mother knows I'm guessing she's planning on changing that." Ava tells Elijah.

"Yes and now that I know that I plan on changing it. Just wanted to say thank you and that I trust you. So much that I would like to offer a drink sometime?" Elijah asks Ava.

"I would really like that Elijah"

"Well to be continued" Elijah speaks as Ava puts the phone down.

Once again Ava's phone goes off this time Caroline is the one interrupting Ava's peace.

"Hey Ava just a quick question" Caroline Spoke.

"Yes Caroline?"

"Are you still in the grill?"

"Yes I am" Ava answers not even asking how she knew that.

"Is Klaus In there?"

"No should he be?" Ava asks

"Well yeah I'm supposed to go in and distract him but I don't really feel like going alone. Could you meet me outside and we can go in together even though you're already in" Caroline asks.

Ava thought if she really wanted to see klaus and that drama right now but she didn't really have the heart to tell Caroline no so she agreed and began to walk outside and to Caroline's only to come back to the very place she is.

———————————————-

"Thank you for doing this again" Caroline says as that are about to walk into the grill.

"Don't worry about it."

They both walk in and straight up to the bar where to original are currently occupying.

"Caroline, Ava join us for a drink?" Klaus ask them both mainly focusing on Caroline.
Ava found it quite cute his fascination he had with her. Of klaus wasn't such a dick all the time he could see them together.

"Ava it must be" kol speaks.
"We haven't properly been introduced, I'm kol the more  interesting and handsome mikaelson"

"Okay well you keep telling yourself that" Ava replies to him.

"I'de rather die of first but thanks" Caroline replies to klaus's question and turns to walk out of the grill. There plan had worked. She gives Ava a look as she walks out of if to say thanks again.

Ava was filled in about the plan to distract klaus. She chose to go along not really feeling like interrupting, she knew something would go wrong as it always does.

"Well you two have fun I'm just going or go well anywhere else" Ava speaks to both the originals and walks right to the other end of the bar once again today bring a drink into her hand. She turns her head and sees klaus leaving thorough the door their plan clearly working.

Ava plans on sitting at he bar all nigh and waiting to see how this dreadful night plays out.

Thank you for reading🤍
Please vote and comment❤️