chapter 2

Avangaline's outfit above ⬆️

Angeline's p.o.v

I wake up to the sound of blasting music. Oh
god i really don't miss living on my own.

Reluctantly i rise from my beauty sleep and crawl out of bed not being able to listen to that dreadful sound anymore.
Damon walking out of his room at the same time , we both share the same look, we both clearly know what's going on. We walk down the stairs and are met with numerous bodies all drained of blood.
Walking further into the house some girls suddenly appear in front of us playing what looks like a rather revealing game of twister.

Third person p.o.v

"So this is what klaus has in mind when he compelled you to protect Elena" Damon says to Stefan. Who clearly seems unfazed.

"These ladies are helping me be all that I can be."
Stefan answers his tone laced with humour.

Ava still couldn't believe that her brother was being like this, it has been a while since she has seen him in this state.
A knock on the door all of the siblings out of their conversation. Damon moves to answer only to be met with someone he's never met.

" who the hell are you?" He questions clearly not in the mood for visitor's right now.

"Where's Stefan?" She replies completely disregarding Damon's question and waking further into the house.

" He left me here my brother actually left me here" Rebekah states clearly looking for some  kind of reaction from Stefan.

So she's the original sister Ava thought to herself. I snapped two originals necks on one night I'm proud.

"Your tone implies that I'm actually supposed to care" Stefan speaks to Rebekah , by the look on her face that's clearly not the answer she wanted.

"You're klaus's sister?" Damon questions her.

"Rebekah . Pleasure I'm sure" she then turns her gaze to Ava , clearly realising now who she is. She immediately speeds towards her wrapping her hand around ava's neck.

"You, you snapped my neck" she states.

Ava found this quite funny actually
" yes I did sorry about that but unless you want that to happen again I suggest you remove your hand" Ava states in a casual tone.
Rebekah removes her hand hesitantly before taking a step back from her. Ava holds get hand out for Rebekah to shake.

"I'm Avangaline , truce?"
Rebekah just hums in response then decides to shake the girls hand. Rebekah would never admit it but she secretly admired the girls confidence. The fact that she could snap her neck only yesterday and now be shaking her hands with her.

"So which ones my room?" She questions.

"Wait you're not staying here" Stefan answers looking for back up from one of his siblings. Neither one of them decide to answer, clearly being amused by Stefan's annoyance.

" so I guess she's staying here"

——————————-

Damon filled Ava in on what he was actually doing last night and how they were trying to wake Mikael so he could kill klaus. Also how the little Gilbert could now see the dead.

Damon also added that Stefan had decided to go back to school, to watch over Elena much to everyone's discomfort. As well as barbie klaus as he likes to call her has decided to join in on the whole Highschool experience.
He tried to convince Ava to go as well so she could watch over Stefan but she was having absolutely none of it.

There was no way she could even last one hour in that place.

After several attempts he gets a call from Elena telling him to meet her claiming that she has a plan about Stefan.

Ava didn't like the way they interacted with each other. She already knew that Damon was in love with Elena but she still claims to be in love with only Stefan but Ava knew the truth. Honestly Ava didn't care which brother she ended up with, even though she secretly hopped out would be Damon so he could finally get the girl. All she wanted was for her to make a decision and stick with it because she wasn't prepared to have another hundred years of her brothers resenting each other.
—————————————-

All of the Scooby gang are gathered in one of the classrooms in the highschool.
They are going over the plan to contain Stefan. Ava wasn't really hopeful about the plan but she couldn't lie , not a lot could really go wrong.

"I'll lure Stefan away from the bonfire then when he's distracted.. " Elena starts

" I'll shoot him"Ric finishes.

"Can't bonnie Just juju him or something?" the idiot that is called Damon Salvatore comments.

"I'm trying to keep bonnie out of this, i don't trust that Stefan won't hurt her" Elena confirms.

Ava in agreement. The only people Stefan wouldn't kill on the spot if he wanted to where Elena, Damon and her. Well she hopes anyway.
Elena tells the rest of them what positions they are supposed to take. Ava and Damon bring on distract Rebekah duty. Apparently his charms won't be enough.

Both Ava and Damon walk over to the bench that Rebekah sits alone at.
Ava just sat there and watched Damon attempt to flirt with her over marshmallows. Really marshmallows Ava thinks to herself.
Then Rebekah turns her attention to Ava

"Why didn't anyone know about you?" She questions curiosity evident on her face.

" she's our little sister so we like to protect her, none of our enemies will come after her if they don't know she exists" Damon answers for her actually being sincere.

A smile appears on ava's face. She's always been grateful for what her brothers have done for her. That's why she won't stop until they are both happy.

"Well clearly that didn't work cause here she is" Rebekah speaks and with that she leaves the siblings alone.

—————————

Upon returning that night Ava learns that their plan did indeed fail , like she had thought it would but strangely it had to do with some psycho on the other side that they used to know.
Could this town get any weirder.

As she was about to enter the room she hears a conversation going on between Elena, Ric and Stefan .

"You know you can hate it all you want but Elena needs me" Stefan says.

"I'll always protect Elena"

It broke her heart heading him say that because now she knows how much he truly loves her. Even when his humanity is off , he still needs to protect her. He can claim he's doing it for klaus but she knows he's not. It's going to break him when he's going have to watch Elena choose Damon over him and he's only going to blame himself.

She chooses not to listen to anymore. She returns to her room and falls into the bed just thinking about tonight's events. She knows she's exactly where she needs to be. Her brothers have done everything to ensure that she's happy and safe and content with her life. She knows she needs to do everything in her power to do the same. No one is going to hurt her family and live even if that means she has to deal with the root of the problem herself. Elena Gilbert.

Thank you for reading ❤️
Please vote and comment🤍