cockaigne; madara uchiha [nsfw]

You were practically dragged back to the house you resided in.

To be fair, it was probably something you deserved. You weren't exactly friendly to Madara. In fact, far from it. Or, perhaps, too close.

Madara had been out with Hashirama and Mito, along with yourself. Let's catch up over dinner! Hashirama had suggested, and Mito simply nodded in response. Madara rolled his eyes, although he did agree, which meant that whether you liked it or not, you were going with him. And, if you were sincere, you weren't sure if Mito wanted to go, either.

Some time had passed, and you were out at someplace that you couldn't really remember the name of. The friend of a friend of Hashirama's, apparently, had just opened a place for people to eat. You were foreign to the concept but were welcome of it regardless.

You all received your meals for the evening, but, for whatever reason, Hashirama insisted on staying a while to talk about who-knows-what. You weren't really listening and were staring out the window, watching some people make their way home.

Your thoughts were completely pure... at first. You thought of the sunset and how it looked from here. It was a sight you weren't really used to, but it was still beautiful.

You thought of how your future children and grandchildren would live here and be adequately raised rather than be brought into battle the moment they could walk. Your childhood wasn't the greatest, but luckily, you weren't from a powerful clan with powerful enemies, so you were better off than the other three that sat with you.

Your thoughts drifted to Madara. How he more than likely didn't want to be here at this very moment. He'd rather be at home, you thought absentmindedly, sighing quietly and watching your breath briefly fog up your glass before it disappeared.

Unfortunately, you should've known that the second you began to think of the man next to you, he would sense it. He placed his hand on your thigh for a second or two. Your thoughts soon turned into ones that were anything but pure.

You let out a nearly inaudible whimper, you barely being able to hear it. Your period had just ended yesterday, and since it had lasted a week, Madara hadn't touched you all week. Sure, you had satisfied him plenty, but he hadn't you. You didn't blame him, not really; you just wished that it didn't have to make such a mess.

You shifted your body to be closer to his right until your waists were practically touching. You calmly rested your head on his shoulder and began to calmly press kisses against his neck. He raised an eyebrow, and Mito chuckled at your behaviour. Hashirama didn't seem to notice a thing, too distracted by his own words.

After a few moments of your behaviour, Madara had had enough. He grabbed you by the collar of your shirt and placed his lips parallel to your ear.

"You keep acting like a brat, and I'll take you over my knee right here. I don't care how many people are watching," he nearly growled in your ear. It sent chills down your spine, and out of pure fear, you shuffled away from him, but not before you placed your hand on his thigh, dangerously close to his length, which you noticed wasn't wholly flaccid.

With a giggle that you kept to yourself, you turned to Mito with a roll of your eyes. She simply chuckled at you in return, gesturing to her husband. "If I was as noble as you, I would've tried that myself."

At the sound of her voice, Hashirama turned. "Is something the matter, darling?"

She shook her head. "Not at all. But don't you think we should be getting home?"