UPDATE! So Sorry!

Hey guys!

I'm so so so so sorry!! Every time I sit down to write the next chapter, something steals my attention. And I lost my notes for this story, so I'm not entirely sure what the original ending was going to be. (Sorry😬) BUT! I am going to finish this story, I promise! And there will be a sequel! While my puppy (I got a puppy, she's 14wks) naps I'll sit down and look over the story today. Hopefully I'll get an outline done and then can write the last couple chapters! I'm not sure how many more will wrap it up, but I'll get it done!

My goal after Covid hit was that I'd write more, since I'd have more time being stuck at home. I have a weak immune system and other health issues so I've only seen 3 people (at a distance) outside of family since March. But now, I work 6 days a week from home, had 2 nephews born, my little brother got engaged, lost a furbaby, had my relationship end, and got a puppy! My writing has taken a hit, I haven't properly written since February! Now I'm determined to finish this story and get started on Part 2.

I see your comments and can't thank you all enough for the love and support! This was a throw away story, one that I just random decided to post but didn't think it would be well received. I'm so glad you all are enjoying it, it really means so much to see all the love you have for it! Seeing comments does give me the drive to finish it, I love hearing what you think about the story! I'll try to reply and let you guys know where I'm at with working on the story!

I hope you're all safe, healthy, and doing well! This year has been trying and difficult to say the very least. I hope, just maybe, this story helped put a smile on your face regardless of what's happening all around us.

*As someone who struggles with mental health, I really feel like I need to say this. With everything that's happened this year, I'm sure we've all had our bad days. If you're struggling and feel like you need someone to talk to, feel free to send me a message. It's a safe place, there'll be no judgments, always understanding, and care. Don't hesitate to reach out. It's times like these when we need to be there for each other. I'm right here if you need someone to listen, some kind words, some advice, or just to take your mind off of things. You're not alone and I promise you, I care about you.❤️*

Thank you!
~Cass