The Day Has Come.

A/N:

So, took me longer to upload than I expected! Sorry!!

This new work schedule has been crazy! Although, I'm starting to get used to it. So hopefully things will get back on track!

You guys seriously need to check out ASMR rooms on YouTube, Claire is awesome! And she has so many Harry Potter videos! If you do check her out, let me know!

I'll definitely be writing more today, I've got the drive! And I love hearing from you guys! :)

Hope you enjoy! :)

~Cass~

21:30

(DRACO P.O.V.)

I looked around as my heart pounded in my chest and my breath was heavy. I saw Blaise in wolf form rounding up a few Mutts with Theo's help. Father had just secured a large group to me left. And I looked down at Lovelace's unconscious body lying on the ground in front of me. As much as I wanted to kill him, I didn't. Minister Shacklebolt was clear, if it is someone in the Ministry, he has to be kept alive and brought back to face charges. Once Lovelace went down, Mutt's began surrendering. Those who didn't were cut down.

Once we got back to camp, we began taking down names and information on each Mutt who surrendered. They were going to face individual trials once everything was sorted out. I sighed and leaned forward, knuckles on the desk, and putting some paperwork in order. Seeing as I lead the Clans into battle, I had to record what information I could. For reference and according to everyone else, this was the Great Mutt War. They say it will go down in history. That we will all be remembered. I don't know if I believe that, but I do know that what's happened over the course of five weeks will forever be remembered. The command tent opened and my father walked in.

"Draco, worry about that later. I've spoken with the other Sjef's, you should go home to Hermione." I looked up at him and wanted to jump for joy.

"Far, I don't want special treatment for being your sønn. I have a duty just like every man and woman here. We all have someone we want to go home to." He shook his head and walked up to me, putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Sønn, without you we wouldn't have won this war. You stepped up, when many others wouldn't. You showed bravery, courage, and you were fearless. That is why they are allowing you to return home before others. That and they know that you are about to have a sønn of your own. Family is everything. Don't make me tell you again. Go." I nodded at him and was about to leave the tent when he stopped me.

"Draco, you might want to change first." I looked down and saw I was still in my blood stained armor. Blood splattered over almost every part of my body. I nodded and then went to my tent to change. I was going home. I would see Mia. I could see the birth of my son, or meet him for the first time.

(HERMIONE P.O.V.)

I sighed as I walked through the Manor. Cissa needed to come get some things and because my contractions began earlier she said I had to come with her. She didn't want to let me out of her sight. She had already owled Molly and Gin, letting them know that little Scorpius was going to be here soon. I had gone to see Healer Grace earlier, she said he could be here today, maybe tomorrow. So for now, I was glued to Cissa's side.

The Manor was the only place I could go without being caught off guard by the media. Even when I went to visit my parents in the Muggle world, they still followed. They're like vultures, circling their prey. It's horrible. I was tracing the outlines of some ornate designs on a table when I heard Cissa shriek from her study just down the hall. I got up and quickly, well as quickly as I could being as pregnant as I am, made my way to her study. I opened the door and went in.