The Decision's Been Made.

(A/N)

Hey guys! So sorry for the incredibly long delay! Things got busy and before I knew it, over a year had passed since I had posted something. So, so, so sorry! But here's the next chapter!

I'm currently writing the next chapter, hopefully I can knock out the last couple chapters soon! I'm going to be working on a sequel. However, I do NOT know when I'll be posting it. I've got about a million things going on right now, with only a little time to work on my own writing. But I promise, I'll let you guys know when the sequel is going to be posted. :)

Here's the next chapter! Hope you guys enjoy! Sorry for any mistakes, I don't edit these chapters. I just write them and then post them. :)

(END OF A/N.)

Friday,

March 10, 2006.

My worries over the introduction to the Clan were pointless. Everything went off without a hitch last weekend. We arrived early in the morning, went over everything and Dray showed me around. Then at ten in the morning everyone arrived and gathered in the main hall. The introduction was made and then we got to meet everyone. They were all respectful and friendly. I thought that at the very least I would feel uncomfortable, but I wasn't. I felt welcome and entirely comfortable the entire time. It was my first time around the Clan, same as Scorp. And I had never been to Norway before. I have to say, it's probably the most beautiful place I've ever seen. After it was done, Scorp went down for a nap and Mitzi watched him while we all ate. The food was amazing. Cissa assured me that we would have it made at the Manor, it was to die for. When we arrived home the next day, Dray seemed to be in a rather good mood. He was elated that I enjoyed the trip so much. I know how much it means to him that I am comfortable within the Lycan community. My worry affected him more than he let on.

There is still a lot that I need to learn about the Lycan lifestyle. And it will take time to learn and understand it all. Which I am not concerned about. However, being with the Clan, being in Norway, experiencing the lifestyle and customs of the Lycan community, it all helped me come to a rather important decision. One that I can say with one hundred percent certainty I am happy and comfortable with. I know that Dray is worried about how it will change my life, and how I will deal with that change. But he shouldn't be. If one would look back at the last two years of my life, the number of changes are staggering. And yet despite all the change, I've handled it rather well. Sure there were times when it was excruciatingly hard. Times when throwing in the towel and running did come to mind. But running isn't the way to deal with anything. You can only run so long before you will have to face whatever it is you're running from. And even if I had genuinely wanted to run, I could never leave Draco. I love him far too much to ever do that. Staying the course and dealing with it was the only option for me, the only thing that I wanted to do. So I did. I don't regret a single second of any of it. So, no matter what lies ahead in life, I will handle it and get through it. Just as I have always done. My life may be crazy and different. But there isn't any other way that I would have it. I want this, all of it. And I want it with Draco. So really, at the end of the day, it was the easiest decision to make.

I walked up to Dray's study and found him scribbling something down fervently. His brow was furrowed and his jaw was set. He's been incredibly focused on work lately, but hasn't said why. Cissa said that she overheard him talking to Scorp about work the other day, but couldn't tell what it was. Only that it sounded good. She also said that Scorp seemed interested in what he was saying, but he is only a month and nine days old. He probably had gas. I sighed slightly and walked into his study and it wasn't until I was standing behind him with my arms wrapped around his broad shoulders that he acknowledged my presence. Reaching his hand up to give my forearm a squeeze.