ten

they arrive at yuta's house and doyoung doesn't have to worry about yuta saying anything to him because he's already taken everything down with intentions on never putting them up again.

doyoung walks in his room to see taeyong still sleep and cuddling a body pillow that he probably thinks is doyoung.

doyoung kisses his cheek "taeyong get up" doyoung whispers in his ear and taeyong groans "let me sleep" he turns around away from doyoung pulling the blanket on him.

"taeyong baby- someone's here for you, you gotta get up" doyoung tries again now lightly shaking him, taeyong slowly sits up "you could've just let me sleep" he says with a pout as doyoung walks out the room.

taeyong walks out of the room and sees yuta "yuta? where have you been- mar-" taeyong says as yuta interrupts him, giving him a hug "i'm so sorry for being a dick" he grabs taeyong's arm with the wrap on it "is this because of me?" yuta asks gently

taeyong bites his lip "n-no i just- i don't know" and taeyong wished he did know, knew what was going on with him, yuta hugs him again "i don't care if you date doyoung yong, if that's what makes you happy then do it" yuta says cupping his face "i'm sorry for not being there, i can't believe i pushed you away so badly- you look so broken and it's because of me" and doyoung doesn't want to steal his thunder but he's done way more than yuta has, but he guesses he'll just keep that thought to himself.

taeyong stares in shock, he honestly didn't think this is how his day would go, yuta finally understood him and he didn't have to scream and yell for him too.

2 hours later..

yuta is gone and taeyong is sitting on doyoung's bed waiting for him to get out of the shower when he remembers how this all started.

that day in class, what would have happened if taeyong never even payed attention to doyoung would they even be talking? would taeyong still be getting just stalked, he looks around.. everything he once saw there is gone.. doyoung destroyed everything he had of taeyong and replaced it with random decor.

taeyong smiles to himself, he doesn't know what exactly life has in store for him but if it's anything like this taeyong surely wouldn't mind.

doyoung walks out of his bathroom "you feeling better?" he says fixing his shirt "i do, i think i was just being over dramatic" taeyong says fiddling with the blanket and doyoung stares at him "you weren't being dramatic, you were overwhelmed with how everything was going, it's okay to be like that don't beat yourself up" doyoung walks over to the bed.

doyoung is typing away at his computer when taeyong starts to stare at him, he can't help but think about those intimate times they had together, he still doesn't know much about sex since he never really paid attention in sex ed or any class at that fact.

doyoung knew how to make him cum, he knew how to make him make those embarrassing sounds and taeyong couldn't even do that himself.

"what're you thinking about?" doyoung asks him slightly smirking and taeyong blushes "n-nothing i'm going to bed" he says turning away from doyoung.

he smiles to himself, this is all he's ever wanted.

AN://: there will be smut the next chapter and it's the real deal :).. hope you guys enjoy <3